Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Moving to Toms River and Jackson is moving to LAKEWOOD!!!!!
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next

amother
Linen

Post Thu, Feb 16 2017, 12:57 am
amother wrote:
I started out by Westpark. They are nice there, though I never pushed to see Dr. Sasson (and from what I understand there is dr. worship there as well!!)

I love the fact that my dr checks my kids ears and says "I see a tzaddik in there"!
besides for the fact that my dr is a tzaddik in his own right, I believe he has been given a lot of extra siyata dishmaya.

Of course I'd love that, but IMHO its not worth the stress and wasted time to use these practices.

Happy it's working for you though Smile

sourstix

Post Thu, Feb 16 2017, 5:18 am
I wanted to join west park but I heard the nurses were a bit antisemitic, so I joined Fenster

sourstix

Post Thu, Feb 16 2017, 5:19 am
Fenster is top notch. The care and devotion is unparalleled!

L K

Post Thu, Feb 16 2017, 8:16 am
sourstix wrote:
I wanted to join west park but I heard the nurses were a bit antisemitic, so I joined Fenster

I've been using Westpark for quite a while.
Love the drs, nps, staff and nurses.
Never seen a trace of antisemitism, so if any nurse has that problem they must be hiding it suuuuper well lol.

Btw, if I want to see dr Sasson specifically it has not been a problem (I usually take the older son to him for well, and if hes in when we need a sick visit for a boy I may choose to see him. Sometimes it's hard for me to even say I want to see dr sasson if they give me a choice because other drs are great as well (dr kerensky and dr obrien). Girls go to dr lipstein for a well, and I really also like dr setton, all thee nurse practitioners and dr lutz, and dr topilow.

shacn

Post Thu, Feb 16 2017, 9:47 am
Ok I'm sorry and I'm usually not the grammar police. But PEOPLE.

Short recap of 3rd grade English:

There: a place. For example: "hey look over THERE!" "THERE she is!"

They're: THEY-ARE. "THEY'RE coming for shabbos" "THEY'RE good friends" "THEY'RE going to the park"

Their: belonging to something or someone. "THEIR mother" "THEIR favorite food is pizza"

Hug me all you want but if you were born and raised in America or any English speaking country just do YOURSELF a favor! Trust me! It's crazy the amount of times in this thread people just didn't know!

Yes could be a typo for some of you. Some of you english isn't your first language. I'm not talking to you. Though I know many are chassidish here and your first language was Yiddish - it's time to learn it's not rocket science.

While you're at it- learn the to too and twos and your you're.

EDITED TO ADD: I don't mean to come off as harsh. I'm trying to help YOU!

5mom

Post Thu, Feb 16 2017, 10:07 am
shacn wrote:

They're: THEY-ARE. "THEY'RE coming for shabbos" "THEY'RE good friends" "THEY'RE going to the park"

Their: belonging to something or someone. "THEIR mother" "THEIR favorite food is pizza"

Hug me all you want but if you were born and raised in America or any English speaking country just do YOURSELF a favor! Trust me! It's crazy the amount of times in this thread people just didn't know!

Yes could be a typo for some of you. Some of you english isn't your first language. I'm not talking to you. Though I know many are chassidish here and your first language was Yiddish - it's time to learn it's not rocket science.

It's the number of times, not the amount. (Sorry, I couldn't resist.)

ValleyMom

Post Thu, Feb 16 2017, 10:30 am
Can someone please PM me and share why women are not ALLOWED to DRIVE.
I just do not understand.

amother
Cyan

Post Thu, Feb 16 2017, 10:49 am
ValleyMom wrote:
Can someone please PM me and share why women are not ALLOWED to DRIVE.
I just do not understand.

Newsflash
They don't either

I have asked many in real life. Compress

amother
Firebrick

Post Thu, Feb 16 2017, 11:08 am
debsey wrote:

Eventually, that's going to mean more medical practices opening up (because CHEMED and other large-scale healthcare facilities are frankly awful) but in the short term, there will be shortages.

I dont think its right to publicly besmirch Chemed. I dont know what goes on behind the scenes, and like any medicaid factory, do have a bit of a turnover, but I always found the care there to be very professional and they have a choice of Dr's/PA's, so if you dont like one provider, theres who to choose from.

estibesty

Post Thu, Feb 16 2017, 12:44 pm
amother wrote:
Dear OP,

I just re-read your original post and saw this, ''This is bugging me to no end!''

So now I'm curious what bugs you about it. Are you mad that they're moving to those places? Would you prefer they move to Lakewood proper?
. I don't care if they move to the heart Lakewood or stay in willi I just want them to know they are move to lakewood! And they should look into Lakewood and see if it's for them!

debsey

Post Thu, Feb 16 2017, 1:54 pm
shacn wrote:

Start a spin-off thread.....

sky

Post Thu, Feb 16 2017, 1:57 pm
shacn wrote:

Many people type on their phone and with auto correct its a pain in the neck to go back and correct.

sourstix

Post Thu, Feb 16 2017, 2:13 pm
[quote="amother"]I dont think its right to publicly besmirch Chemed. I dont know what goes on behind the scenes, and like any medicaid factory, do have a bit of a turnover, but I always found the care there to be very professional and they have a choice of Dr's/PA's, so if you dont like one provider, theres who to choose from.[/quote]

excuse me how professional is it to make someone wait an hour and not give a hoot about it?

and not apologize at all? you know why because they are probably being underpaid and nobody in that place could care a darn thing.

if they do care they should hire people who have some human decency. and no noone came to tell me the doctor is in late and they just let me sit there not even caring if hes coming or not. they wouldnt even try to find out whats going on! I dont call that professional. I call that not caring. if they dont care they should fing another job.

so I left that place. goodness gracious. its a huge place with too many doctors and departments. theres no way they can be good at all. I guess you can be lucky to find someone good. but that wont last. whoever runs this. needs to fix this up. they do know that lakewood is needy for doctors and they dont care as long as there is enough peopel coming and they dont have a lot of competition. theyre good. just you wait when there will be competition. things will be way better. as evident in the grocery department. its still has a way to go but much better.

debsey

Post Thu, Feb 16 2017, 3:46 pm
amother wrote:
I dont think its right to publicly besmirch Chemed. I dont know what goes on behind the scenes, and like any medicaid factory, do have a bit of a turnover, but I always found the care there to be very professional and they have a choice of Dr's/PA's, so if you dont like one provider, theres who to choose from.

Caveat Emptor. People have the right to be informed before they make major medical decisions. That's the essence of "toeles".

estibesty

Post Thu, Feb 16 2017, 4:43 pm
To the above who doesn't like how. Chemed runs try shanik practice u are going to run back to chemed faster then u can count until 3 trust me been by shanik and chemed a major upgrade in all aspects

amother
Firebrick

Post Thu, Feb 16 2017, 5:44 pm
sourstix wrote:
excuse me how professional is it to make someone wait an hour and not give a hoot about it?

and not apologize at all? you know why because they are probably being underpaid and nobody in that place could care a darn thing.

if they do care they should hire people who have some human decency. and no noone came to tell me the doctor is in late and they just let me sit there not even caring if hes coming or not. they wouldnt even try to find out whats going on! I dont call that professional. I call that not caring. if they dont care they should fing another job.

Sorry you had a bad experience. I once went to a different doctor in town and I was paying cash and had to wait an hour. Should of made them pay me for the time I wasted. Was it just one time or many times?
Maybe you should change your screen name to sweetstix Very Happy (I know, Im hiding behind amother)

gp2.0

Post Thu, Feb 16 2017, 5:49 pm
sky wrote:
Many people type on their phone and with auto correct its a pain in the neck to go back and correct.

Not only is it a pain to go back and correct, it's a pain to correct something 3 times because my phone decided it liked a different word better. But I do it anyway. Here's what my phone had to say:

Not o key is it a pain to go back and correct, it's a pain to correct something 3 times because my phone decided it lined a different word better.

amother
Beige

Post Thu, Feb 16 2017, 5:55 pm
I use shaniks office and never wait an hour. The other day I was in and out in less then 10 minutes. Whenever I call with a question or need to ask the referral dept anything I always get a call back in a reasonable amount of time and they are really nice. Theres cons of using the office but I once had an emergency and was very glad I had dr. Shanik to deal with. The office got me an appointment with a top doctor right away and even had a nurse run over to my house with a bag of some food etc. They also gave me an inside number to call and they kept following up with me. Everything was fine in the end b"h.

debsey

Post Thu, Feb 16 2017, 6:43 pm
estibesty wrote:
To the above who doesn't like how. Chemed runs try shanik practice u are going to run back to chemed faster then u can count until 3 trust me been by shanik and chemed a major upgrade in all aspects

Just the opposite. I think you're confusing customer service (which Shanik's office has gotten worse and worse at over the years) with medical expertise and an overall sense of taking responsibility. I'll sacrifice the one in favor of the other. But I won't sacrifice both, which is what I'd have to do if I used CHEMED.

Chayalle

Post Thu, Feb 16 2017, 8:36 pm
I've been with Dr. Shanik's practice for 18 + years - beginning with DD's first visit at 10 days old. I've had times when I've been in and out, I've had times when I sat there for over an hour (a few years ago when there was a really nasty flu outbreak - I felt like I should've brought sleeping bags).

But I wouldn't switch to another practice for all the money in the world. When DD fell and had a concussion, he gave me his private phone number and orchestrated everything for me. I wouldn't give up having that kind of expertise and contacts, when I really needed it, for anything.
Page 8 of 9   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next Recent Topics