Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
S/o shells

amother
Beige

Post Thu, Feb 16 2017, 5:45 am
This might actually fit in the other shells thread, but it's not exactly the same, so figured I'd start a new one.

My husband loves long-sleeved dresses. He thinks that the jumpers which people wear with shells as sleeves are not as nice. Right now, I'm expecting and not in a position to buy anything new, but I'm hoping I'll lose (at least some of) the baby weight and be able to buy dresses again. I have a lot of jumpers, but the only dress of mine that really has full sleeves is my vort dress, which I will probably never fit into again.

Where can I find dresses with full sleeves that are somewhat reasonably priced? I can't wear those flimsy dresses that cost $30-$40, since I have a pretty difficult figure--full on top, short torso, narrow waist, all my weight in my hips and thighs. I need something that has substantial material. Also, I try to wear my skirts/dresses 4 inches below my knee, so basically anything will have the additional expense of adding material to the bottom.

Btw I'm looking mainly for Shabbos, but weekday would be appreciated, as well.

mommy3b2c

Post Thu, Feb 16 2017, 6:31 am
Fallons

momoftwo2

Post Fri, Feb 17 2017, 7:38 am
mommy3b2c wrote:
Fallons

I have a similar figure to what op described. Where is Fallons located?

sky

Post Fri, Feb 17 2017, 7:40 am
I know you didn't ask this - but just wanted to let you know that if you intend to nurse only get dresses that open in the front otherwise it is impossible to nurse in publice without picking up your entire dress.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics