Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Your room can be Pesach ready in minutes!!

Yael

Post Mon, Mar 27 2017, 6:06 am
Treat yourself, your family, or guests to a new set of linen from The Linen Center. Instant changeover without the mess!!

The Linen Center sells gorgeous quality linen sets that are priced right, are in stock and are ready to ship. They offer free shipping throughout the US. They have created a beautiful website that is easy to navigate and allows the busy consumer to shop at their convenience when the time and need suit their schedule. Their satisfied customers report a pleasurable and relaxing experience.

All orders are given personal attention and ship within 2 business days. All sets come with 1 duvet cover, 1 generously fitted sheet and 2 pillowcases. They are extremely well priced and the quality is very high. There are patterns for adults, boys and girls. The fabrics are suited to all tastes and trends and will satisfy the most discerning consumer. They offer twin size, 48 inch sets and full size sets. Check out their website at www.thelinencenter.com

Sponsored Post

L25

Post Mon, Mar 27 2017, 6:34 am
just wanted to say that I just bought from them. Their prices beat other websites we looked at, we were able to find patterns we liked and we had no problems receiving the sheets . We haven't used them yet so I can't say anything about how they "wear"

Iymnok

Post Mon, Mar 27 2017, 7:47 am
By the how does new linens get rid of chometz? Scratching Head

cozyblanket

Post Mon, Mar 27 2017, 7:50 am
I think they mean the room will be pretty and presentable for yuntif. I don't think the linens vacuum the room!

groisamomma

Post Mon, Mar 27 2017, 11:08 am
I almost ordered, then I realized the girls sets come with only 1 sheet and 1 duvet cover. Don't sets usually come for 2 beds?

L25

Post Mon, Mar 27 2017, 11:19 am
in the secular world they don't. In the frum world I think the 48 inch ones usually do because the assumption is that you probably have two beds. Multiply whatever you would pay for one to see how it compares with people who sell it with two sets together.

yksraya

Post Mon, Mar 27 2017, 1:45 pm
cozyblanket wrote:
I think they mean the room will be pretty and presentable for yuntif. I don't think the linens vacuum the room!

I sure hope not...
LOL

SixOfWands

Post Mon, Mar 27 2017, 2:32 pm
Iymnok wrote:
By the how does new linens get rid of chometz? Scratching Head

If buying sheets could make my place ready for Pesach, SOLD!

imasoftov

Post Mon, Mar 27 2017, 2:34 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
If buying sheets could make my place ready for Pesach, SOLD!

They don't have anything that fits my kitchen counters ...

greenfire

Post Mon, Mar 27 2017, 8:51 pm
thought it was gonna be a sweepstakes ... guess I won't get that clean room after all I dont want to see

seeker

Post Mon, Mar 27 2017, 10:45 pm
I just knew this would be worth opening for the comments.

Does the pleasurable and relaxing customer experience involve a masseuse?

I'm sure the store is wonderful and wish them all the best, hope they can fargin us the fun in the name of extra publicity. LOL
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics