Home

Tell me about Peninim Seminary (EY) in past 2 years

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

Coral

Post Sun, Apr 02 2017, 6:20 pm
Anyone know what it's like under the new administration, and what types of girls go there now? Who's in charge there?

amother

Seashell

Post Sun, Apr 02 2017, 6:41 pm
My cousin went there amd one is there now. It definitely got more Yeshivish background type of kids, that are cool that own smartphones. But they do not let smartphones they will confiscate it. The administration has changed about three years ago. My cousin came out more confident and more Torahdig (even though she claims not) she stopped listening to non jewish music. And she is engaged to a guy who is probably going to be learning for a while. She covers her knees and elbows and collar bone which she wasn't so makpid on till she got there. But she is still the same cool as before, nail polish, long flowing hair but she is erlich thats the main. I have a different cousin that went there in the first years the kid was hanging out with boys and she yeshivished out (I would say the school changed a lot since 8 years ago.)

amother

Coral

Post Mon, Apr 03 2017, 9:11 pm
Who runs it?

amother

Violet

Post Tue, Aug 10 2021, 10:38 pm
Any recent updates? what type of girls hashkafically? cell phones allowed?

ty

amother

Turquoise

Post Mon, Dec 06 2021, 6:54 pm
Bump

Violet123

Post Wed, Dec 29 2021, 11:27 am
Hi
Anyone have current contact information?
Im having a hard time reaching them
Thank you
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children