Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Pesach weather

amother
Blush

Post Thu, Apr 06 2017, 8:33 pm
I'm coming to boro park for the first days of pesach and I don't know what to pack! I live in Montreal, here there's still snow on the grass, still wearing winter coats. Do I bring summer, summer? off white shoes for my kids? or their winter dresses that has fur on it?

amother
Natural

Post Thu, Apr 06 2017, 8:37 pm
Same dilemma here! I checked the forecast for Monsey and the weather is supposed to be in the 20's (celsius). I'm packing spring clothes, jackets and shoes (I almost forgot about shoes, my kids are still in boots).

Rutabaga

Post Thu, Apr 06 2017, 8:42 pm
Layers!

Pesach is hard to pack for because it often begins chilly and ends warm. We end up bringing mostly mid weight clothing with a couple of warm things in case it's really cold and a couple of cooler outfits in case it gets hot.

Make sure to bring rain coats. It almost always rains.

ra_mom

Post Thu, Apr 06 2017, 8:45 pm
We wear our winter clothes and in between clothes (obviously not turtlenecks or cashmere or thick sweaters, but black dress, grey dress, ivory quilted). If it's nice out, the kids get to wear knee socks or anklets. They don't wear their white dresses yet. It's more about the outerwear, which keeps changing. That's where I'd pack a fall type coat and sweater to layer it with when it's cold or wear by itself when it's warmer.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics