Home

Iso Pseach recipe for chocolate coconut clusters

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Pesach Recipes


View latest: 24h 48h 72h

blueberrypie




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Apr 14 2017, 5:00 am
Does anyone have a recipe? Possibly with ground nuts, I'm not sure, I tried it once by a friend & it was so good! We're really starting to get tired of all of the potato starch cakes, so I would love to make something a little different!! Tia!
Back to top

chocolate moose




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Apr 16 2017, 1:34 pm
sure. we call them chocolate coconut bars.

a cup of coconut oil
2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
a quarter cup honey - or other sweetener
salt to taste
a cup of chocolate chips

You melt them all together and refrigerate in muffins cups or in a shallow pan.
Back to top

Roots




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Jul 25 2022, 9:52 am
totally random post, but I just made these today
I had too much shreded coconut sitting around
they were yummy but a little to much coconut oil I think- has to be kept cold so it stays hard if not it becomes oily in my hand
but they were yummy so Smile
Back to top

Ruchi




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Jul 25 2022, 3:19 pm
Roots wrote:
totally random post, but I just made these today
I had too much shreded coconut sitting around
they were yummy but a little to much coconut oil I think- has to be kept cold so it stays hard if not it becomes oily in my hand
but they were yummy so Smile


I cannot purchase coconut oil where I live. Can I use avocado oil instead?
Back to top

cbg




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Jul 25 2022, 4:00 pm
Ruchi wrote:
I cannot purchase coconut oil where I live. Can I use avocado oil instead?

Probably not
It needs to harden
Try cocoa butter instead
Back to top

naomi2




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Jul 25 2022, 6:35 pm
cbg wrote:
Probably not
It needs to harden
Try cocoa butter instead

You may be able to find it on Amazon if they ship to where you live.
Back to top
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Pesach Recipes

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Iso vegetable side dish recipe like they serve at weddings
by subee
1 Today at 11:59 am View last post
Gluten free carrot muffin recipe 0 Today at 7:24 am View last post
Looking for the recipe
by amother
2 Today at 6:03 am View last post
Flanken roast recipe without wine 4 Yesterday at 7:56 pm View last post
by kb
ISO Easy to bake recipe for 8 yr old boy
by amother
2 Yesterday at 1:27 pm View last post