Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Shabbos and Supper menus
Zoodles

Perech

Post Tue, May 02 2017, 5:02 pm
Anyone have a recipe for zoodle? I hav a spiralizer and wanna make somethint with it.
All recipes welcome!

simba

Post Tue, May 02 2017, 5:26 pm
I just make a great zoosle shakshuka this morning. Got it off the busyinbrooklyn blog. Was really good.
Other times I just sauté an onion and some fresh garlic and the throw in the zoodles for a few min.
Enjoy

cbg

Post Tue, May 02 2017, 5:33 pm
You can make a raw vegan pad Thai for a salad.
Just, don't dress it till the last minute.

http://ohsheglows.com/2013/07/.....thai/

Momof14

Post Thu, Jan 04 2018, 1:04 pm
Anyone has an easy to use spiralizer to recommend? Or a food proccessor with a spiralizer disc?

thunderstorm

Post Thu, Jan 04 2018, 1:46 pm
Meatballs and Zuchinnu spaghetti . That's my fave. With lots of sauce

MiracleMama

Post Thu, Jan 04 2018, 2:06 pm
Momof14 wrote:
Anyone has an easy to use spiralizer to recommend? Or a food proccessor with a spiralizer disc?

I have a Spirooli and it's fine for zucchini but very challenging for other veggies. I went to a pampered chef event and saw a demo of theirs. Seem much easier to use. I just haven't wanted to spend the money, but I might soon. I'm getting so annoyed with mine.

happyfaces

Post Thu, Jan 04 2018, 2:58 pm
MiracleMama wrote:
I have a Spirooli and it's fine for zucchini but very challenging for other veggies. I went to a pampered chef event and saw a demo of theirs. Seem much easier to use. I just haven't wanted to spend the money, but I might soon. I'm getting so annoyed with mine.

Bought mine by Amazon and I just love it very easy.

ra_mom

Post Thu, Jan 04 2018, 3:03 pm
I don't like having extra appliances to store and wash. I love my small julienne peeler for long straight zucchini noodles. It goes right in the drawer with the other peelers (though I do keep it in a mini Ziploc since it's sharp, even with the protection piece, and I don't want anyone mixing it up).

thunderstorm

Post Thu, Jan 04 2018, 3:06 pm
ra_mom wrote:
I don't like having extra appliances to store and wash. I love my small julienne peeler for long straight zucchini noodles. It goes right in the drawer with the other peelers (though I do keep it in a mini Ziploc since it's sharp, even with the protection piece, and I don't want anyone mixing it up).

I also use my julienne for zucchini , cucumbers and carrots. But the same person that got me the julienne for my birthday one year got me the Inspiralizer. I haven't used it yet, because I don't have patience to make so many parts and pieces dirty . But I will have to try it soon . It's a really cool looking toy.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Shabbos and Supper menus