Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Who is coming to Niagara Falls summer 2017???
Previous  1  2  3  Next

Chana Miriam S

Post Sun, May 07 2017, 1:10 am
We get thousands of Frum families including chassidish through Niagara Falls yearly. Pritzus is not something I've had any complaints about. Clearly the general public does not look like it lives in meah shearim but it's no worse than anywhere else and it's a very family oriented city.

alwayscooking

Post Sun, May 07 2017, 8:43 am
Niagara is one trip we have done and can't wait to do again! Definitely doable with two toddlers we have done it and the best part is most attractions x charge for kids under 5 years old! Also as a side pointment the 4 points Sheraton has two floors of arcades and there's quite a few for toddlers my kids loved it!

doctorima

Post Sun, May 07 2017, 10:05 am
kerem wrote:
We are a chassidishe family and are considering visiting niagara at the end of June. My husband is concerned about my sons seeing pritzus. Can you tell me how that is during this time of year?

Niagara is not a beach/swimming destination. Other than at hotel pools or the indoor water park, there are literally no attractions that are done in swimsuits, so no need to worry about that.

As far as how people are dressed, they're wearing regular street clothes, which are just as modest/immodest as they are anywhere else you live or travel.

ez-pass

Post Sun, May 07 2017, 10:39 am
Planning on a trip end of June. What trips are highlights for a 6 and 4 year old? (And a baby)

nechami1

Post Sun, May 07 2017, 4:50 pm
Im planning to come to the Canadian side in a couple of weeks for the day. What restaurants are there available? And are they open late? What about breakfast? Any coffee shops? Thank you

Simple1

Post Sun, May 07 2017, 5:02 pm
Haven't been there in yeeeears, would be fun to go again. Is it true that now you need passports to get into Canada?

sequoia

Post Sun, May 07 2017, 5:04 pm
Simple1 wrote:
Haven't been there in yeeeears, would be fun to go again. Is it true that now you need passports to get into Canada?

You need a passport card, you don't have to bring the book.

Simple1

Post Sun, May 07 2017, 6:10 pm
sequoia wrote:
You need a passport card, you don't have to bring the book.

We don't have those either

Chana Miriam S

Post Sun, May 07 2017, 7:51 pm
Simple1 wrote:

I think you actually need it to get back into the states goo

Chana Miriam S

Post Sun, May 07 2017, 7:52 pm
nechami1 wrote:
Im planning to come to the Canadian side in a couple of weeks for the day. What restaurants are there available? And are they open late? What about breakfast? Any coffee shops? Thank you

When are you coming exactly?

besty

Post Tue, May 09 2017, 12:34 pm
wud I need a passport or passport card for my 22 mos old?

doctorima

Post Tue, May 09 2017, 1:07 pm
Under age 18 definitely doesn't need a passport. A birth certificate will be fine.

shyshira

Post Tue, May 09 2017, 1:16 pm
doctorima wrote:
Under age 18 definitely doesn't need a passport. A birth certificate will be fine.

A 17 year old with just a birth certificate won't be able to return to the US unless he's traveling with a youth group - or similar.

mommy3b2c

Post Tue, May 09 2017, 2:50 pm
I went two years ago, and you actually don't need a passport to get in. But you do need one to get back.

doctorima

Post Tue, May 09 2017, 3:15 pm
mommy3b2c wrote:
I went two years ago, and you actually don't need a passport to get in. But you do need one to get back.

Adults need a passport, but children don't. Up to either 16 or 18 (I forget, check the US and Canadian State Dept. rules), a birth certificate is fine.

shyshira

Post Tue, May 09 2017, 3:18 pm
doctorima wrote:
Adults need a passport, but children don't. Up to either 16 or 18 (I forget, check the US and Canadian State Dept. rules), a birth certificate is fine.

Its 16 - which is why I corrected your comment earlier.

Rutabaga

Post Tue, May 09 2017, 3:46 pm
I think even children need passports to fly but birth certificates are ok for driving.

http://gocanada.about.com/od/c.....r.htm

asmileaday

Post Mon, May 22 2017, 9:38 pm
Hi Andrea. If I remember correctly you once mentioned somethhing about discounted attraction tickets through chabad? Is there something like that this year?

esther36

Post Mon, May 22 2017, 9:45 pm
We just recently went with my family to Montreal and only had passports for some of my children. We had no problem at the border. We used birth certificates for the other kids. And as long as they're under 18 it's fine

Chana Miriam S

Post Mon, May 22 2017, 10:09 pm
asmileaday wrote:
Hi Andrea. If I remember correctly you once mentioned somethhing about discounted attraction tickets through chabad? Is there something like that this year?

Yes, contact chabad Niagara!
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics