Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Who is coming to Niagara Falls summer 2017???
Previous  1  2  3

SomeoneNew

Post Mon, May 22 2017, 10:36 pm
tigerwife wrote:
I'm tempted. Are there any toddler friendly activities there?

I grew up in the Niagara Region. One of my very favourite things to do with my kids when we go back to visit is to go to the 5 cent carousel at Lakeside Park in Port Dalhousie. It's in St. Catharines which is 20-25 minutes from the Falls depending on how you drive. The carousel is literally 5 cents per ride. There's also a nice walk along the beach and down the pier, although right now everything is still flooded. Sad They are hoping to open by early June.

Chana Miriam S

Post Mon, May 22 2017, 11:01 pm
SomeoneNew wrote:
I grew up in the Niagara Region. One of my very favourite things to do with my kids when we go back to visit is to go to the 5 cent carousel at Lakeside Park in Port Dalhousie. It's in St. Catharines which is 20-25 minutes from the Falls depending on how you drive. The carousel is literally 5 cents per ride. There's also a nice walk along the beach and down the pier, although right now everything is still flooded. Sad They are hoping to open by early June.

Five cents canadian!

ez-pass

Post Sun, Jun 18 2017, 9:05 pm
Andrea levy. Do u have a website for ur kosher pizza store? The one I have seems tito not be working.

Chana Miriam S

Post Sun, Jun 18 2017, 9:33 pm
We are just trying to update the site. I'll notify you here when it's back up. Thank you for letting me know

Chana Miriam S

Post Sun, Jun 18 2017, 10:32 pm
It's up. There'll be changes over the next day

ez-pass

Post Sun, Jun 18 2017, 10:33 pm
Thanks

Yay4716

Post Mon, Jun 26 2017, 2:14 pm
I'm coming for Shabbos this week. We are hoping to reserve a table at Taste for the grand opening on July 2nd. Can you PM me with prices for the different dishes? Looking forward.

b from nj

Post Wed, Jun 28 2017, 9:36 am
I plan to be in Niagara Falls from Tuesday July 4-Thursday July 6 & I can't wait to eat lots of meals at your pizza store!

Looking forward to meeting you!

Chana Miriam S

Post Tue, Jul 04 2017, 2:12 am
b from nj wrote:
I plan to be in Niagara Falls from Tuesday July 4-Thursday July 6 & I can't wait to eat lots of meals at your pizza store!

Looking forward to meeting you!

See you tomorrow!!!!

b from nj

Post Thu, Jul 06 2017, 10:20 pm
andrea levy wrote:
See you tomorrow!!!!

It was so nice meeting you Andrea!

Your restaurant was great and such a vital service to vacationers in Niagara. We also enjoyed our dinner at Taste which is so conveniently located to your restaurant!

We will miss Niagara but I'm so glad I got to meet you in person.

Wishing you much Hatzlacha this summer & I will surely recommend that anyone going to Niagara should definitely check out your place!

Chana Miriam S

Post Thu, Jul 06 2017, 11:47 pm
b from nj wrote:
It was so nice meeting you Andrea!

Your restaurant was great and such a vital service to vacationers in Niagara. We also enjoyed our dinner at Taste which is so conveniently located to your restaurant!

We will miss Niagara but I'm so glad I got to meet you in person.

Wishing you much Hatzlacha this summer & I will surely recommend that anyone going to Niagara should definitely check out your place!

It was also so nice meeting you! So sorry about the rush as you were leaving! No chance for a proper l' hitraot!!!!

I hope we will see you again here!

ribro

Post Thu, Jul 27 2017, 2:26 pm
kerem wrote:
We are a chassidishe family and are considering visiting niagara at the end of June. My husband is concerned about my sons seeing pritzus. Can you tell me how that is during this time of year?

Hi. Did you end up going? How did you find it? I have the same concern and am trying to get some info.

Chana Miriam S

Post Thu, Jul 27 2017, 3:01 pm
ribro wrote:
Hi. Did you end up going? How did you find it? I have the same concern and am trying to get some info.

It's really not a problem. This isn't Las Vegas. We get a LOT of chassudish people here and no one has ever mentioned pritzus being an issue.

ribro

Post Thu, Jul 27 2017, 3:07 pm
Thank you. Also is there any problem bringing food across the border from New York?

Chana Miriam S

Post Thu, Jul 27 2017, 3:44 pm
You can bring food across the border. HOWEVER, do not bring fruit and vegetables. And that goes for crossing back into the states as well. We have a dairy and a fleishic restaurant with hashgacha from the COR and the Regional Chabad Shaliach. The dairy restaurant, which I own is observes chalav, pas and bishul yisrael. www.niagarakosherpizza.com

ribro

Post Fri, Jul 28 2017, 10:36 am
andrea levy wrote:
You can bring food across the border. HOWEVER, do not bring fruit and vegetables. And that goes for crossing back into the states as well. We have a dairy and a fleishic restaurant with hashgacha from the COR and the Regional Chabad Shaliach. The dairy restaurant, which I own is observes chalav, pas and bishul yisrael. www.niagarakosherpizza.com

Do you know if it's problem bringing things like a sandwich maker or griddle? Someone mentioned to me that they wouldn't allow it into hotel. We do plan to eat out some. But not all.

joyful mom

Post Wed, Aug 09 2017, 2:18 pm
Will your restaurant be open through the end of August?

Chana Miriam S

Post Sun, Oct 01 2017, 12:34 am
Who is coming for chol hamoed?

momof2+?

Post Sun, Oct 01 2017, 9:04 am
You are still open? What are your hours? (Thinking this Tuesday as we travel to Toronto for YT)

Chana Miriam S

Post Mon, Oct 09 2017, 1:32 am
momof2+? wrote:
You are still open? What are your hours? (Thinking this Tuesday as we travel to Toronto for YT)

We are open only for chol hamoed.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics