Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Niagra falls with babies

amother
Seagreen

Post Thu, May 04 2017, 4:38 am
Hi! We will iy"h be going to Niagra falls on a family trip in the summer with 2 children under the age of 2. Anyone know what activities me and dh can do with such young children in tow?

amother
Sienna

Post Thu, May 04 2017, 6:40 am
Following. Planning on going with 3 kids. Ages 6. 4. And baby

momofqts

Post Thu, May 04 2017, 6:44 am
You obviously can't do the water activities. I went at the end of the summer with 2 little ones. We walked along the falls and then got a hotel room overlooking the falls which was gorgeous view. After bedtime me and dh were able to enjoy

doctorima

Post Thu, May 04 2017, 11:06 am
I would think that you can still do most of the activities there with a good attitude, flexibility, and common sense. Maid of the Mist has an indoor section where you don't get wet, so while it's not the same as getting drenched outside, I'd go for it. Perhaps you and DH can switch off holding the kids inside and going outside to enjoy the falls. Journey Behind the Falls should also be fine. The IMAX is fine, the cable car is probably fine. Even the one on the American side where you have the opportunity to get drenched by the American falls, you can do, and just keep a distance at the bottom, and you won't get wet at all. Then there are nice indoor things, like the butterfly place, that kids would like.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics