Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Have you thought of moving to Netanya? Why/why not?

amother
Orchid

Post Fri, May 05 2017, 9:21 am
Hi, I'm interested in what makes people think of Netanya as their aliyah destination, and what puts them off. Tia

amother
Lime

Post Mon, May 22 2017, 3:40 am
We never considered it because we wanted to be closer to the center for job options. We also didn't want to live in such a large city. Netanya is beautiful and we love visiting it on chol hamoed to be at the separate beach, play at the playgrounds, etc. But we didn't see it as our community. Don't know if that's helpful at all. You are better off speaking with people who actually lived there for a period of time.

shabbatiscoming

Post Mon, May 22 2017, 3:43 am
amother wrote:
Hi, I'm interested in what makes people think of Netanya as their aliyah destination, and what puts them off. Tia
I know someone who moved there because it was close to the husband's job. I know someone else who moved right there because her parents had been living there for a while.
Why specifically netanya are you interested in finding out about? Are you interested in making aliyah to there?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions