Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
What was the real reason Trump fired Comey today?
1  2  3  4  Next

Mevater

Post Tue, May 09 2017, 9:46 pm

After listening to Schumer's words in this clip, how do you predict this will end? Will Trump survive as President?

MagentaYenta

Post Tue, May 09 2017, 10:04 pm
Mevater wrote:

After listening to Schumer's words in this clip, how do you predict this will end? Will Trump survive as President?

The president is already fundraising for his second run. I seriously doubt the Republicans will do anything.

Mevater

Post Tue, May 09 2017, 10:33 pm
MagentaYenta wrote:
The president is already fundraising for his second run. I seriously doubt the Republicans will do anything.

It depends on which investigator will investigate Trump's Russian ties, and what the findings will be. And also theres the fact that lots of Republicans arent blindly in love with Trump.

youngishbear

Post Tue, May 09 2017, 11:15 pm
Mevater wrote:
It depends on which investigator will investigate Trump's Russian ties, and what the findings will be. And also theres the fact that lots of Republicans arent blindly in love with Trump.

I don't understand how this is supposed to work. Whom will we trust, as Schumer asks?

MagentaYenta

Post Wed, May 10 2017, 12:07 am
Mevater wrote:

So far the president simply fires anyone who who stands up to him. The republicans aren't standing up to him, not in any significant numbers. The dems can hope for big midterm wins but that's not until 2018.

Just sit back and watch the president MAGA.

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, May 10 2017, 3:20 am
I think he really just likes saying "You're fired!"

Seriously, this is proof that Hashem runs the world, because how Trump got into office makes very little sense on a logical level.

I was for him, and I still think that Hillary would have been a disaster, but so far I am NOT impressed with how the presidency is going so far. I was hoping for some real decisiveness, and not all this flip flopping and switching people around. Just pick a staff and get to work!

#stillwaitingforgreatness

imasoftov

Post Wed, May 10 2017, 6:08 am
He didn't intend to win the presidency and blames Comey for putting him in office.

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, May 10 2017, 7:55 am
imasoftov wrote:
He didn't intend to win the presidency and blames Comey for putting him in office.

LOL! You have the best answers for everything. LOL

The current population of the United States of America is 326,124,762. I guess Trump didn't realize what it would be like to work for so many bosses. Wink

imasoftov

Post Wed, May 10 2017, 8:53 am
FranticFrummie wrote:
The current population of the United States of America is 326,124,762.

The director of the U.S. Census Bureau resigned yesterday, so be prepared to be told that that statistic is fake news ...

wondergirl

Post Wed, May 10 2017, 10:24 am
Schumer should be thrilled that Comey was fired considering what he said before the elections when Comey re-opened the investigations of Hillarys emails. So what is Schumer trying to protect or hide now that he is flip-flopping on Comey?

http://www.nydailynews.com/new.....51609

Jeanette

Post Wed, May 10 2017, 12:33 pm
wondergirl wrote:
Schumer should be thrilled that Comey was fired considering what he said before the elections when Comey re-opened the investigations of Hillarys emails. So what is Schumer trying to protect or hide now that he is flip-flopping on Comey?

http://www.nydailynews.com/new.....51609

Wait, Schumer is the one who has something to hide?

Okay then. That totally explains everything!

gold21

Post Wed, May 10 2017, 1:25 pm
Nobody can honestly believe that Schumer disagrees fundamentally with every single choice that Trump makes, and fundamentally agreed with every single choice Obama made. No two humans can be that completely different or that completely similar. In a nutshell, it's partisan politics and the struggle for power that drives these sort of "disagreements" or "approvals" of political decisions. Mr Schumer seems very fake to me. He himself has said that he no longer trusted Comey. People are eventually gonna have to wake up to the power struggles that drive Washington. It's not all kumbaya and rose gardens. There's a lot of self serving politics. Don't believe everything that these people say. Analyze everything critically. Think about it. Don't accept anything at face value.

I don't agree with Schumer's comments on the firing of Comey. I do believe it was time for Comey to go. He's been involved with too much drama and controversy at this point.

dancingqueen

Post Wed, May 10 2017, 1:33 pm
This really isn't about schumer. And it's funny to call schumer a flipflopper when trump praised comey for investigating Hilary's emails before but now says that's why he's firing him??

You guys do know that comey was currently investigating trumps people for ties with Russia and now he's suddenly fired? Sorry, but something is rotten in the state of Denmark.

SixOfWands

Post Wed, May 10 2017, 1:39 pm
dancingqueen wrote:
This really isn't about schumer. And it's funny to call schumer a flipflopper when trump praised comey for investigating Hilary's emails before but now says that's why he's firing him??

You guys do know that comey was currently investigating trumps people for ties with Russia and now he's suddenly fired? Sorry, but something is rotten in the state of Denmark.

And he requested additional funding in connection with the investigation.

Its the Saturday Night Massacre all over again.

MagentaYenta

Post Wed, May 10 2017, 1:40 pm
dancingqueen wrote:

Pretty soon it's just gonna be 45 with his DD and SIL in the White House.

gold21

Post Wed, May 10 2017, 1:42 pm
dancingqueen wrote:

OK. But the investigation​ has been going on for a while. Comey just had an incident a couple days ago where his misled Congress with regards to Clinton's emails. Politicians on both sides of the aisle were unhappy with his misrepresentation. Recommendations were put forth to Trump (don't know by who, would have to research further) to fire Comey. Maybe Trump didn't like the guy personally and was more than happy to let him go, but this was not a random dismissal of our FBI Director.

gold21

Post Wed, May 10 2017, 1:45 pm
MagentaYenta wrote:
Pretty soon it's just gonna be 45 with his DD and SIL in the White House.

Anything positive you think Trump has accomplished in office so far, out of curiosity?

I definitely saw positives under Obama and I'm an independent that leans conservative.

MagentaYenta

Post Wed, May 10 2017, 1:53 pm
gold21 wrote:
Anything positive you think Trump has accomplished in office so far, out of curiosity?

I definitely saw positives under Obama and I'm an independent that leans conservative.

Not yet.

gold21

Post Wed, May 10 2017, 1:57 pm
MagentaYenta wrote:
Not yet.

OK, because he's definitely accomplished things are are objectively positive in a non-partisan way. Therefore, I can safely conclude that there is a bias here that blurs the way you see our current president.

The way Trump critics go on about the Trumpies who follow Trump blindly, I can say the same about Trump haters. People see what they want to see. Human nature. Tongue Out

MagentaYenta

Post Wed, May 10 2017, 2:00 pm
gold21 wrote:
OK, because he's definitely accomplished things are are objectively positive in a non-partisan way. Therefore, I can safely conclude that there is a bias here that blurs the way you see our current president.

The way Trump critics go on about the Trumpies who follow Trump blindly, I can say the same about Trump haters. People see what they want to see. Human nature. Tongue Out

List 5.
Page 1 of 4 1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics