Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Sheitel that looks very very real and natural
Previous  1  2

Mide7

Post Mon, Mar 05 2018, 1:08 pm
brklin wrote:
For all of you kvetching about red carpet wigs you do realize that it is a second hand store. If you aren't happy you can spend much more money and buy a wig that is not second hand

It is totally possible to buy a new wig for cheap, just not a high end line. It is always better to buy a new wig, even a cheap wig, than a used wig. At least with a cheap new wig you know exactly what you are getting.

Mide7

Post Tue, May 01 2018, 8:58 am
I am not kvetching. I just wanted to say that people need to do their research before investing any amount of money in a wig. I know several people who were more than dissatisfied with red carpet wigs. It is not about the fact they are lower price or second hand, you can buy a brand new wig for the same price as the second hand wigs sold there, it may be "lower quality" to buy brand new but since you are the first owner you know what you are getting and can work with a sheitel macher who can stand behind the product rather than a blind purchase. When someone else owned a wig you really do not know what you are getting or what had been done to it.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels