Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Shabbos Makeup

amother

Post Sun, Sep 30 2007, 8:53 pm
After looking horrible this past three day YomTov, I am curious about Shabbos Makeup - how does it work? How is it allowed? Where can I buy it in Brooklyn?

Maya

Post Sun, Sep 30 2007, 8:55 pm
I was also looking into it, but so far wasn't very successful in finding a store that sells it. On the internet, check out ShainDee cosmetics and CMK Shabbos makeup. These two sites will give more info, and you can order from the website, too.

chaniey

Post Sun, Sep 30 2007, 9:14 pm
http://www.reflectionscosmetics.com/

their store is in flatbush.

faigie

Post Sun, Sep 30 2007, 11:27 pm
I sell shabbat makeup that can be applied ON shabbat. there is absolutely NO scraping of the product needed prior to shabbat. Its of the highest quality mineral powders available, with the hashgacha of Rb Blumenkrantz ah and subsequently his son.
The makeup itself has anti-inflammatory properties, so many of my clients ( especially those with difficult skin issues, or simply those who want a natural look) use this form of makeup every day.This is their makeup-period. I even incorporate it into my paramedical line ( which is makeup for people with extremely serious issues) Yet, it is so beautiful and luminous, that every single simcha makeup has it included into their look as well! There is foundation, which can be used all over, or to merely cover up imperfections. There are also blushers, eye shadows, liner, even a form of lipstick.
The makeup is allowed to be used on shabbat, becuase it has been found NOT to be over the melacha of "tzoveah". umpteen hours of testing and development went into this line to find those specific high quality mineral- anti inflammatory powders, which would pass the Ravs strict guidlines.
All powders are not created equal, not do they pass for use on shabbat. I have to admit, im very proud of my product line, and very grateful to the rav ah, and his son to help bring it to us.

mushmom

Post Mon, Oct 01 2007, 12:28 am
sounds great!
so where do you sell it?

faigie

Post Mon, Oct 01 2007, 12:33 am
im in flatbush.

meirakk

Post Sun, Jun 22 2008, 2:25 pm
Is there anything you can put on your lips on Shabbos?

faigie

Post Tue, Jun 24 2008, 8:35 pm
yes there is Smile

newatit

Post Mon, Jul 14 2008, 1:14 pm
any chance you'll be/I can get some in jersey?

Imhappy!

Post Mon, Jul 14 2008, 1:20 pm
I PMed you!

YoMom

Post Tue, Jun 29 2010, 11:53 pm
I know this is an old thread, but Faigie, where can I get your shabbos make-up in NJ? Can I view it online anywhere? Please advise. Thanks!

lchaim

Post Sun, Oct 03 2010, 2:45 am
faige can you please message me where I can get your shabbos makeup here in flatbush? thanks
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars