Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Blenders for drinks

sushi galore

Post Mon, Jul 17 2017, 9:55 am
I'm looking to buy a blender (not an immersion blender, I have that) to make drinks, purees, ice drinks and chop veggies.
There so much out there. My friend told me to get an Oster, but they don't all have great reviews. I'm not looking to spend a lot, like the vitamix is way out of price range. I want something good yet reasonable. Any recommendations? If you have one and your happy with it, please share.

Smile1234

Post Mon, Jul 17 2017, 10:07 am
I've heard that the ninja is good and I've heard the name magic bullet also

purpleonion

Post Mon, Jul 17 2017, 10:10 am
Nutri bullet is supposed to be very good

syrima

Post Mon, Jul 17 2017, 10:42 am
very happy with our Nutri Bullet - we've had it about 6 months now. if you use a Bed bath coupon it's under $100 and very good. easy to use and clean. Even my kids use it.
We make smoothies a few times a week, using frozen fruit or ice cubes - they are always blended within 30 seconds. Don't use it so much with veggies as we made ours dairy. Our model came with a small and large cup which you can use to store the drink in. But the size is smaller than your average blender - so just be aware. The base is small so I find it easy to store.

gdgirl

Post Mon, Jul 17 2017, 10:47 am
magicbullet is great and very reasonable. makes drinks straight in the cup! we love it

tichellady

Post Mon, Jul 17 2017, 11:13 am
We have been very happy with the Bella, it's a personal blender as well, so makes about 1-3 servings in the large cup size. It's very powerful and all the parts can go in the dishwasher.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars