Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Tehillas Chaya Sara in Lakewood-info needed
Previous  1  2

keym

Post Tue, Sep 24 2019, 11:56 am
Chayalle wrote:
I don't think the info in this thread is outdated with regard to the school.

The majority of girls from TCS go to Bnos Bais Yaakov. A few girls in each grade will get into Oros or Bais Kaila (or both).

I'm going to add I heard that a significant percentage this year went to Chedvas (Bnos Bracha's school) and a handful went to Aderes.
But I heard this 2nd or 3rd hand so I'm not positive to its veracity.

emi1812

Post Wed, Sep 25 2019, 5:30 pm
There’s a diverse parent body and only a few dress like hot chanies. I’ve seen A LOT more, way more untznius dressing by mothers at pickup by a very elite boys school in town that many people chalish to get their kids into 🤷🏻‍♀️ Might want to be more aware of your surroundings at pickup or school events before pointing your fingers at other schools...

amother
Broom

Post Fri, Nov 11 2022, 10:02 am
Any recent info on the type that send here. I send my boys to YTT. I consider myself right wing YTT. Husband wears colored shirts.

amother
Junglegreen

Post Fri, Nov 11 2022, 10:05 am
amother Broom wrote:
Any recent info on the type that send here. I send my boys to YTT. I consider myself right wing YTT. Husband wears colored shirts.

Yes there are more right wing types that are sending now and plenty of YTT parents

amother
Oleander

Post Fri, Nov 11 2022, 1:59 pm
amother Broom wrote:

I send there now and my daughter is in an older grade. Her class is a great crowd. However the younger grades seem to be much more the left. I sent my son to YTT and I was probably middle of the road there. TCS is an excellent school with wonderful staff, but if I had a younger daughter it would not be my first choice because of the way it is now. If you’re right wing YTT, I do not think most families will be like that.

amother
Snapdragon

Post Fri, Nov 11 2022, 2:25 pm
amother Broom wrote:

My SILs boys went to YTT, they are RW type, and their girls go to Bnos Bracha/Chedvas.

amother
Broom

Post Fri, Nov 11 2022, 4:07 pm
amother Oleander wrote:
I send there now and my daughter is in an older grade. Her class is a great crowd. However the younger grades seem to be much more the left. I sent my son to YTT and I was probably middle of the road there. TCS is an excellent school with wonderful staff, but if I had a younger daughter it would not be my first choice because of the way it is now. If you’re right wing YTT, I do not think most families will be like that.
This is a little what I’ve been hearing and trying to figure out. I love the more open minded concept but not if it’s too much or predominately a more left crowd.

amother
Acacia

Post Sat, Nov 12 2022, 5:52 pm
amother Broom wrote:
This is a little what I’ve been hearing and trying to figure out. I love the more open minded concept but not if it’s too much or predominately a more left crowd.

You opened a 3 year old thread to respond to. It would have been better to start a new thread to ask your question. Schools change over time. Opening this thread, it is easy to assume you already got your answers.

amother
Oleander

Post Sat, Nov 12 2022, 6:29 pm
amother Broom wrote:

I don’t know if it’s majority, but they stand out to me, so that’s why I’ve noticed. Very possibly it’s only a small percentage. Best to ask people who have children in the younger grades.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics