Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
Rosh Hashanna women's event

amother
Purple

Post Sun, Aug 20 2017, 9:26 pm
Hi Ladies,
I'm involved in a shul that's trying to get a N'shei up and running and we'd love to have a pre-rosh hashanna event for women but don't even know where to start! Does anyone have ideas or thoughts on what might be enjoyable for a ladies night? Other than a shiur, I've seen challah baking but not much other than that. I'd love some creative thoughts, if you have any.
TIA Smile

amother
Ivory

Post Sun, Aug 20 2017, 9:34 pm
Why not have a short shiur about how a woman can help create a sweet atmosphere in the home, and accompany it with a taste test of kosher gourmet chocolate?

OutATowner

Post Sun, Aug 20 2017, 9:36 pm
We made mosaic honey dishes, "High Holiday greeting cards" (not frum crowd). Target now has ceramic apples in thr dollar section for $3 if you want to make that into a painted honey dish. I think that's what we are doing this year.

OutATowner

Post Sun, Aug 20 2017, 10:04 pm
Another year we played priorities, and then discussed how we can make those priorities the focus in our everyday lives. If you are interested in that type of thing I will explain further.

amother
Purple

Post Mon, Aug 21 2017, 11:05 am
Thanks so much for the responses. Anyone else want to share something they've done?

Ruchel

Post Mon, Aug 21 2017, 3:09 pm
There was a shiur. No workshop or stuff to do. I like it that way.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational