Home

Vyvanse vs Concerta urgent - what's the difference?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Our Challenging Children (gifted, ADHD, sensitive, defiant)

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

Cyan

Post Mon, Aug 28 2017, 8:37 pm
Our Pediatrician made a mistake and left a script for Concerta instead of Vyvanse. We had the script filled and thought it was a pharmacy error but it was actually the Doctor. We have run out of Vyvanse and the doctor is now overseas. My son is 10, his issues are really about impulsivity rather than concentration.

Can anyone here advise if we should try and get a different doctor to write a new script OR just give the Concerta a go? He has only been taking the Vyvanse for a couple of months.

If you have anything to say about this please do! Thank you!

amother

Cyan

Post Mon, Aug 28 2017, 9:19 pm
So to update I have a new script now. But anyway I may as well still.ask what experience have you all had with these two medications for helping a kid to slow down and think before he acts?

Thanks so much for your help
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Our Challenging Children (gifted, ADHD, sensitive, defiant)