Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Retail shipping to Israel

crazymom

Post Mon, Sep 04 2017, 2:14 pm
I read somewhere that there is a consolidator (in CT, USA I think) who will receive packages from stores for you and others and send it all to Israel.

Does anyone know about this?

There are a few shippers out there (not specifically to Israel), but it seems pretty expensive.

We will miss Amazon in Israel Crying

Thanks

LovesHashem

Post Mon, Sep 04 2017, 3:35 pm
All expensive.

Try europena, israeli, british websites....like nextdirect, and strawberry...
Find things here, learn to make do with israeli products.

Ebay often has free shipping on things from china and europe. As done Aliexpress.

water_bear88

Post Mon, Sep 04 2017, 3:42 pm
What LovesHashem said. Are there particular product categories you're interested in? We may be able to help with specific website suggestions. Note that you'll have to pay VAT (currently 17%, I believe) on any individual order over $75 in value, so you'll probably want to break large orders up into multiple smaller ones.

Shoshie

Post Mon, Sep 04 2017, 3:47 pm
Use Better World Books to purchase books. Free shipping worldwide.

FranticFrummie

Post Mon, Sep 04 2017, 3:47 pm
Vitamins are super expensive here. iHerb ships to Israel at a reasonable price, but it takes 3 to 4 weeks to arrive.

I do try to shop locally whenever I can, to support our economy. I only order things that I absolsutely cannot find here.

water_bear88

Post Mon, Sep 04 2017, 4:00 pm
Shoshie wrote:

Also Book Depository.

Iymnok

Post Mon, Sep 04 2017, 4:47 pm
I use NextDirect for kids shoes and boys white shirts.
I have used iherb.

essie14

Post Mon, Sep 04 2017, 8:27 pm
Amazon UK
Amazon France
next direct
Asos
Book depository
Ali express
MandCo

All ship to Israel.

Sign up for borderfree e mails and you'll get notifications of when online stores have free or discounted shipping to Israel.

FranticFrummie

Post Mon, Sep 04 2017, 11:10 pm
essie14 wrote:

Sign up for borderfree e mails and you'll get notifications of when online stores have free or discounted shipping to Israel.

Link please?

For artists, you can get great painting supplies from George Weil in the UK. They will work with you to get the best shipping costs, and are happy to break down orders to get things through Customs faster. You have to fill your checkout cart, and then email them to work things out. They answer within 24 hours, and are very friendly.

hila

Post Tue, Sep 05 2017, 1:06 am
Borderfree https://www.borderfree.com/#/

rabshi

Post Tue, Sep 05 2017, 6:40 am
Shoshie wrote:

I found BookDepository.com to be cheaper most of the times.

rabshi

Post Tue, Sep 05 2017, 6:42 am
FranticFrummie wrote:
Vitamins are super expensive here. iHerb ships to Israel at a reasonable price, but it takes 3 to 4 weeks to arrive.

I do try to shop locally whenever I can, to support our economy. I only order things that I absolsutely cannot find here.

I use iherb and Vitacost.com which is sometimes cheaper INCLUDING s&h.

amother
cornflower

Post Mon, Oct 29 2018, 6:11 pm
This may sound like a weird question but did next direct let u order to Israel's its an american credit card? I'm chat they said they woudlnt but I think why wouldn't it work?

Shuly

Post Mon, Oct 29 2018, 6:29 pm
I've ordered from Next to Israel and I had to use paypal to pay. I connected my American CC to my paypal account, so it's not a big deal.

There is a new service I just saw advertised -
www.chaviles.co.il

I've never tried them, but it seems you can order things to their warehouse and they will ship the items to Israel for a fee.

amother
cornflower

Post Mon, Oct 29 2018, 8:46 pm
Thank you! I used PayPal fo next and It went through- now new problem is that I was sending to my sister as a gift but I forgot to put her name on it and next won't change the details once the order was placed. It says she will need iD to get it from post office. Will the Israel post office let her pick it up with her ID and sign for it even though the name is different than hers on the package? Or will she not be able to access it?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions