Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
City mini double with 1 bassinet

amother
Khaki

Post Sat, Sep 23 2017, 2:54 pm
Hi guys!
So I had the city mini double for some years now. for my next baby I want to buy a bassinet cause I didn't like the way my last newborn was in the reclined seat. So basically my question is : can you put 1 bassinet in the city mini and keep the second seat normal for the toddler? I feel like you have to take off the canopy to put the bassinet on?

Thanks

BH5745

Post Sat, Sep 23 2017, 3:03 pm
If you search for "City Mini double pram," you'll find the pram insert City Mini produces. It's specially made to be used with that or the single City Mini stroller. The you need the Universal Accessory Mounting Bracket attachment to hook it on though (not sure if that comes with the stroller, pram or is sold separately). The pram looks compact and costs about $160.

And yes, you do use the second seat for a toddler. Whichever online shop you find it at should have photos of the regular seat and pram setup.

amother
Khaki

Post Sat, Sep 23 2017, 3:38 pm
Thanks for your answer! Fast and great infos! 👍 Will be looking for it online!

amother
Powderblue

Post Sat, Sep 23 2017, 7:42 pm
I used the city mini double with the bassinet insert. If you are located near me ( NJ) I'd be happy to lend it to you to try. It's very convenient but not for long ( maybe 3 months) because the bassinet is very narrow and baby quickly outgrows it.

Smile1234

Post Sat, Sep 23 2017, 10:32 pm
Yes I've seen it used with a bassinet in one seat and a toddler in the other. Yes the hood/canopy needs to come off that side but iirc the bassinet has a hood.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics