Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Challah and Breads
Iso of challah kugel

L25

Post Mon, Nov 06 2017, 3:28 pm
hi, I'm looking for a challah kugel/bread pudding to use up all my odds and ends. My mother used to make one with soy milk and orange juice but it's been years and she doesn't remember the recipe. I would also be open to a savory one but don't want anything with mushrooms.

It should be parve.

If it's sweet then not too much sugar and no raisins. I want something I can serve for dinner, not as a treat.

Thanks!

Shendellah

Post Mon, Nov 06 2017, 3:41 pm
Following

Rutabaga

Post Mon, Nov 06 2017, 3:54 pm
Check the similar topics below

Post Mon, Nov 06 2017, 5:45 pm
L25 wrote:
hi, I'm looking for a challah kugel/bread pudding to use up all my odds and ends. My mother used to make one with soy milk and orange juice but it's been years and she doesn't remember the recipe. I would also be open to a savory one but don't want anything with mushrooms.

It should be parve.

If it's sweet then not too much sugar and no raisins. I want something I can serve for dinner, not as a treat.

Thanks!

Do you have the first balabuste choice cookbook? There’s a very good challa kugel recipe there though it is quite sweet
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Challah and Breads