Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Our Challenging Children (gifted, ADHD, sensitive, defiant)
ISO Info on Gesher Yehuda vs Cahal

PinkandYellow

Post Wed, Nov 08 2017, 1:19 pm
Hi. My son is 4yo at On Our Way. They are recommending Cahal or Gesher Yehuda for Kindergarten. He's definitely not ready to mainstream. I'm looking for info on either pre-school program. I'll have a look at both programs but would like to hear from those that have sent. TIA.

amother
Navy

Post Wed, Nov 08 2017, 5:38 pm
I only saw gesher yehuda and it was a really nice program. I would have sent my son if it were a good fit for him.

PinkandYellow

Post Tue, Nov 14 2017, 8:16 am
amother wrote:
I only saw gesher yehuda and it was a really nice program. I would have sent my son if it were a good fit for him.

Do you mind sharing - what did you like about it and what made it 'not a good fit'?

amother
Beige

Post Tue, Nov 14 2017, 8:22 am
If kindergarten is the year before first grade, there are not enough superlatives to describe morah melody harris of cahal. Go observe her class. No experience with any other teachers, though.

amother
Navy

Post Tue, Nov 14 2017, 8:29 am
PinkandYellow wrote:
Do you mind sharing - what did you like about it and what made it 'not a good fit'?

My son was not accepted

amother
Pewter

Post Tue, Sep 01 2020, 10:24 pm
amother [ Navy ] wrote:
My son was not accepted
did they mention why he was not accepted? what did they suggest instead?

naomi2

Post Wed, Sep 02 2020, 8:33 am
I think I might be another navy. If you want you can pm me . Maybe I can help you of you are looking for a program
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Our Challenging Children (gifted, ADHD, sensitive, defiant)