Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Allergies
NAET for allergies????
1  2  Next

amother
Wheat

Post Wed, Dec 06 2017, 10:24 am
Can someone please recommend a good NAET or kinesioligist in brooklyn/queens area . Baby has food allergies and looking for someone who can help!

amother
Copper

Post Wed, Dec 06 2017, 11:20 am
Are these IgE-mediated food allergies or are they intolerances? NAET doesn't work for IgE-mediated allergies, but the good news is that they're usually outgrown. If your child is still a baby, the odds are probably very good (depending on which foods s/he's allergic to).

When s/he gets older, if s/he hasn't outgrown them, desensitization is the only known cure for IgE-mediated food allergies right now. We are in the process of doing this right now with my teenager.

amother
Wheat

Post Fri, Dec 08 2017, 7:21 am
Non Ige. I've heard it can have great results but looking for someone very good. Any reccomendation?

amother
Wheat

Post Thu, Dec 14 2017, 9:37 pm
Bump

strawberry cola

Post Fri, Dec 15 2017, 2:32 am
My friend's relative went to one and was very happy. Please pm me for info )my friend's number)

browser

Post Fri, Dec 15 2017, 7:43 am
You can pm me

creditcards

Post Fri, Dec 15 2017, 2:18 pm
I know someone good in NJ if you want to travel. You can pm me.

ceebee

Post Sun, Dec 17 2017, 3:50 pm
I know someone very good in far rockaway. She helped me get to the root of the problem when I was having recurring viruses. She also did allergy testing for my son. You can PM me if you want her info.

pecan

Post Sun, Dec 17 2017, 9:05 pm
Wasted a lot of money on treating my children and myself. We still have allergies. It had no effect. We spent a year and a half going, I wish I could sue and get my money back. It's hocus pocus.
If you want to try it, go ahead. As with all alternative medicine, give yourself a specific amount of time to try it. And beware of those who tell you that you have to keep coming back.

amother
Wheat

Post Mon, Dec 18 2017, 9:26 pm
I m so confused.... it doesn't always work?

amother
Cyclamen

Post Sat, Mar 25 2023, 10:48 pm
creditcards wrote:
I know someone good in NJ if you want to travel. You can pm me.

I know it's years later. I am looking for an NAET practioner to help my daughter with anaphylactic allergies. I heard of Dr. Crandall in manahattan but living in lakewood, wondering I'd there is any closer who has good results. She's a teen so I'm kinda skeptical that it can work. We've tried trigger point, chiropractic, accupuncture.... this is my last resort that I've heard of... any information on allergies or NAET and specifically a dr near lakewood would be helpful. Although I would travel the world if I knew someone might be able to help her.
Thanks

amother
Viola

Post Sat, Mar 25 2023, 10:54 pm
amother Cyclamen wrote:
I know it's years later. I am looking for an NAET practioner to help my daughter with anaphylactic allergies. I heard of Dr. Crandall in manahattan but living in lakewood, wondering I'd there is any closer who has good results. She's a teen so I'm kinda skeptical that it can work. We've tried trigger point, chiropractic, accupuncture.... this is my last resort that I've heard of... any information on allergies or NAET and specifically a dr near lakewood would be helpful. Although I would travel the world if I knew someone might be able to help her.
Thanks

Dr shick in highland park might do it.

amother
Cyclamen

Post Sat, Mar 25 2023, 11:35 pm
amother Viola wrote:
Dr shick in highland park might do it.

Thanks I don't think he does, because he told me he cant help allergies when I explained the allergy to him. Any other ideas?

amother
Marigold

Post Sat, Mar 25 2023, 11:52 pm
amother Cyclamen wrote:
Thanks

Have you done oral immunotherapy?

creditcards

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 12:01 am
amother Cyclamen wrote:
Thanks

I went to Edward Demarco. 7322510850

amother
Cyclamen

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 12:14 am
creditcards wrote:
I went to Edward Demarco. 7322510850

Thanks so much, does he do NAET? Did you have success with him treating allergies? Where is he located? Thanks!

amother
Cyclamen

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 12:17 am
amother Marigold wrote:
Have you done oral immunotherapy?

She wasn't eligible because you need to be able to tolerate a tiny amount in baked goods to start. She can't even eat parve chocolates because most of them some tiny trace of dairy. Her allergy is also airborne to some extent and she didn't qualify.
Thanks though, any other ideas?

creditcards

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 12:27 am
amother Cyclamen wrote:
Thanks so much, does he do NAET? Did you have success with him treating allergies? Where is he located? Thanks!

I can't say much because I stopped in middle when it became too expensive. He is close to Lakewood. Maybe Manchester township, not sure.

amother
Grape

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 1:40 am
U ever hear of theallergykit? Someone told me worked on their kids allergies.

amother
Cyclamen

Post Sun, Mar 26 2023, 4:17 am
amother Grape wrote:
U ever hear of theallergykit? Someone told me worked on their kids allergies.

No, I just looked it up. It looks like self treatment of naet I wonder if anyone tried it. Due to such severe allergies I would probably want to start with using a dr. And if it works, keep it up with theallergykit. It is def interesting! Thanks!
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics