Little stickers with corresponding papers Online

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping

View latest: 24h 48h 72h



Post  Sun, Dec 10 2017, 1:09 pm
not sure what these are called but when my dd was in 3 year old playgroup she used to do this activity in school where she would get a picture on regular paper with lots of little circles on it and then she would have little circle stickers that were the same size. She would then put the stickers on the circles.
Does anyone know where I can get that online? or even what that's called? It seemed like it should be cheap since it just used regular paper...
Thank you!
Back to top
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Help with online shabbos robe?
by amother
0 Today at 8:54 am View last post
Where can I buy low priced Sheitel online not from China?
by amother
4 Mon, Feb 17 2020, 12:22 pm View last post
ISO black skirt online
by amother
11 Fri, Feb 14 2020, 10:59 am View last post
Nice tablecloths online
by amother
0 Thu, Feb 13 2020, 11:22 pm View last post
Social Work Online Help
by amother
24 Wed, Feb 12 2020, 8:00 pm View last post
by cnc

Jump to: