Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children
Seminary Choices - BJJ vs. Tehilas

amother
Cobalt

Post Mon, Dec 11 2017, 11:34 pm
dd is on the fence between these 2 seminaries. I know bjj is very hard to get into, but assuming that she gets into both of these seminaries, how do they compare? Pro's/Con's...

amother
Slategray

Post Mon, Dec 11 2017, 11:46 pm
Academically, bjj is the top choice. I don’t know if anyone who turned down BJJ fornTehillas.

amother
Natural

Post Tue, Dec 12 2017, 3:01 am
amother wrote:
Academically, bjj is the top choice. I don’t know if anyone who turned down BJJ fornTehillas.

Don't be so sure of that. Some girls want a smaller environment. I know girls who turned down BJJ for Bnos Sara and Masores Rochel - and those are just the ones I know and it was before Tehilas was around. It certainly happens.

OP, does your daughter have anyone to speak to in school to help her make this decision?

PinkFridge

Post Tue, Dec 12 2017, 9:12 am
Does she have to make this decision now? Let her apply to both and see where she gets in. If she gets in to both, the principals may have some inside info on the best place for her, who else is going, etc.

amother
Cobalt

Post Tue, Dec 12 2017, 9:50 am
ty for the responses! I am hoping that she can still make the decision later depending where she gets in and who else is going but she is being asked by the school to put her choices in order...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children