Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Intermittent fasting
Previous  1  2  3

joss3

Post Thu, May 09 2019, 9:09 pm
Shani88 wrote:
I know this is not for everyone but I am personally obsessed with it and just want to share this in case it could help someone

Thank you thank you thank you!

I’ve been intermittent fasting for a few weeks because of your post and lost almost all my post baby weight!

Pesach was hard, I broke it only yom tov days when there was a late meal.

A few more pounds to go!

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Thu, May 09 2019, 9:20 pm
andrea levy wrote:
LOL. Its so funny because eating this way makes me not crave food the same way. On occasion, I have to taste things, but I spit them out.

At the restaurant in Niagara, between me and the meat restaurant I had lots to eat. ad not once did I order pizza or fries or eat a bagel or whatever! I suppose it is huge but the thing is that being on high protein low carb or high fat low carb really does take away your cravings!

I've been on low carb for 6 weeks and I can attest this is true. I thought I'd go out of my mind and be back to stuffing myself with cake or pasta or whatnot. But it's 6 weeks and I haven't touched the stuff. In fact seeing a gooey cupcake covered with icing turns my stomach. I eat lots and lots of delicious vegetables (a greater variety than I ever ate before) and smaller amounts of eggs, cheese, chicken and meat. I feel great and I've lost 15 pounds. Still have 35 to go!

Shani88

Post Thu, May 09 2019, 9:56 pm
joss3 wrote:
Thank you thank you thank you!

I’ve been intermittent fasting for a few weeks because of your post and lost almost all my post baby weight!

Pesach was hard, I broke it only yom tov days when there was a late meal.

A few more pounds to go!

Omg I’m SOooo happy to hear that!!! That’s awesome!!!!! How many week post partum are you? Mazel tov!!!

amother
Smokey

Post Fri, May 31 2019, 6:32 am
Just been doing 16/8 for the last week and a half. I have lost 3 lbs the last week and I think a pound the week before, when I only started halfway through the week.

I did the 5/2 diet previously and was pretty successful but I think I prefer this version. My downfall is cereal so cutting out breakfast is a great meal for me to cut out. And not eating during the day actually frees up time to do other stuff.

I am a real night owl and love night time snacking so my eating window is from about 2 or 3pm until 10 or 11pm.

I was on WW before so I am still kind of sticking to low fat/low carb/clean eating but I had pasta a couple of times this week, and still lost! And schnitzle!
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise