Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Where to post about house swap in J’lem/Bakka?

amother
Sapphire

Post Mon, Jan 29 2018, 8:47 pm
My family is planning a trip to Israel this summer and DH and I are considering doing a house swap. We’d like a place in Jerusalem - ideally in Bakka.

Where is a good place to post about a potential house swap? Are there listservs? I remember people used Janglo when we lived in Israel. Is that still a good place to post? Any others?

TIA!!

weasley

Post Mon, Jan 29 2018, 11:08 pm
Janglo is definitely still active. I'm not sure about anywhere else hopefully other posters will be able to add...

amother
Sapphire

Post Tue, Jan 30 2018, 12:01 am
Thanks! I’d love to hear if anyone knows what forum is used a lot by Bakka residents.

amother
Sapphire

Post Tue, Jan 30 2018, 9:18 am
Bump

chanchy123

Post Tue, Jan 30 2018, 10:32 am
You might want to post where you are located. So prospective swapers could see if they are even interested.

amother
Sapphire

Post Tue, Jan 30 2018, 10:50 am
chanchy123 wrote:
You might want to post where you are located. So prospective swapers could see if they are even interested.

I will! I’m also still interested in hearing how to reach Bakka residents!!

My family of six is considering doing a house swap this summer for about two weeks in early July. We have a beautiful 4 bedroom house in Berkeley, CA. It’s just outside the eruv (about 1/2 a block). We have a beautiful big kosher kitchen (two sinks and dishwashers!!), a backyard, and are in walking distance to nice parks and the BART station with easy access to SF. We are looking to swap with a family with a home in the Bakka neighborhood of Jerusalem.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions