Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Television

amother
Purple

Post Wed, Jan 31 2018, 6:06 pm
How do I watch TV shows for free on my computer?

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, Jan 31 2018, 6:10 pm
https://putlockertv.se

Almost every movie and TV series you can imagine. When you start out, the pop ups will drive you crazy, but you get used to closing them and just carry on with your show.

It's the only free streaming platform that is 100% free of viruses. I've never had a problem with them.

Zehava

Post Wed, Jan 31 2018, 6:29 pm
Most networks like abc, nbc, Fox etc. let you watch past episodes on their apps and websites just with ads. I used to watch on abc a lot until I discovered Netflix and amazon video.

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, Jan 31 2018, 6:37 pm
I love Netflix for the closed captioning, but there's a small selection of clean shows to chose from (at least in Israel). Almost everything there except kids shows are Rated R.

Putlocker has almost everything you can imagine, but finding captioning is hit and miss, and sometimes the upload quality is not great. You get what you pay for. Very Happy

YouTube has brilliant history and nature documentaries, some BBC shows, and of course TEDtalks. Great kosher entertainment.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics