Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Would you start up your own youtube channel?

amother
Ruby

Post Wed, Feb 07 2018, 2:56 am
Im curious if its at all possible. I could do with a career change and loads of people seen to have done it...as an orthodox jewish woman would u do it? Might be a crazy thought...

singleagain

Post Wed, Feb 07 2018, 8:50 am
If I ever had an idea that is want to share. I would consider it. But first, I would watch popular channels and try and see if there's a specific format that grabs a veiwiers attention

little neshamala

Post Wed, Feb 07 2018, 9:01 am
Yes OP, if I was just a bit more gutsy I would. Im very passionate about discussing issues to bring about change, and IMO, there are so many things that we can work on...its like having your own radio station, as long as you get people tuning in...

I wouldnt want to see a radical, huffed up person slaying right wing orthodoxy. Ive had quite enough of that.

What I would want to see is a modest, refined woman, who can speak eloquently and has an intelligent mind. I would want to see her calmly discussing different topics while being careful how she portrays our klal. I would love to see her interview different experts in the community etc etc. I would love to see active brainstorming taking place in a respectful way.

Ideas I would calmly discuss include Jewish current events, tuition brainstorming, the too much homework problem (Rav Matisyahu solomon and Rabbi Bender discuss this), ideas for keeping calm ahead of yom tov etc etc....pretty much the topics you see here on imamother.

But really, I want someone to do this so we as a community have a voice so that we can implement change.

MrsDash

Post Wed, Feb 07 2018, 9:14 am
I started one about 10 years ago, but Im lazy, so it never really progressed into much. You have to be a self motivated person, and consistent. I’m just happy that one of my videos made it to over 100k views. LOL

rgr

Post Wed, Feb 07 2018, 9:29 am
little neshamala wrote:
Yes OP, if I was just a bit more gutsy I would. Im very passionate about discussing issues to bring about change, and IMO, there are so many things that we can work on...its like having your own radio station, as long as you get people tuning in...

I wouldnt want to see a radical, huffed up person slaying right wing orthodoxy. Ive had quite enough of that.

What I would want to see is a modest, refined woman, who can speak eloquently and has an intelligent mind. I would want to see her calmly discussing different topics while being careful how she portrays our klal. I would love to see her interview different experts in the community etc etc. I would love to see active brainstorming taking place in a respectful way.

Ideas I would calmly discuss include Jewish current events, tuition brainstorming, the too much homework problem (Rav Matisyahu solomon and Rabbi Bender discuss this), ideas for keeping calm ahead of yom tov etc etc....pretty much the topics you see here on imamother.

But really, I want someone to do this so we as a community have a voice so that we can implement change.

Check out Jew in the City on You tube.

amother
Brunette

Post Wed, Feb 07 2018, 10:24 am
amother wrote:
Im curious if its at all possible. I could do with a career change and loads of people seen to have done it...as an orthodox jewish woman would u do it? Might be a crazy thought...

Why not?

Laiya

Post Wed, Feb 07 2018, 12:39 pm
There's money to be made, if done right. This six year old made millions of dollars reviewing toys on his youtube channel!! shock

https://www.washingtonpost.com.....a1836

zigi

Post Wed, Feb 07 2018, 12:49 pm
or play with toys. lol my dd likes the paw patrol toys. etc.... why not it cant hurt to try

asmileaday

Post Wed, Feb 07 2018, 12:53 pm
Laiya wrote:
There's money to be made, if done right. This six year old made millions of dollars reviewing toys on his youtube channel!! shock

https://www.washingtonpost.com.....a1836

Wow that's fascinating!

MrsDash

Post Wed, Feb 07 2018, 6:48 pm
zigi wrote:
or play with toys. lol my dd likes the paw patrol toys. etc.... why not it cant hurt to try

They. Are. Obsessed! Rolling Laughter

tigerwife

Post Wed, Feb 07 2018, 7:02 pm
Many frum women use Instagram as their platform for tutorials and a way to share ideas. If you get a strong enough following, you can post teaser videos and have followers link to YouTube for the full video.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics