Home

Rav Gamliel in Yerushalayim

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Miscellaneous

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h


heartinzion









  


Post  Mon, Feb 19 2018, 1:40 pm
Does anyone know how I can find out what his hours are for seeing the public?

I know he has certain days and hours but I don't know how to find out what they are.
Back to top

kiryat sefer









  


Post  Mon, Feb 19 2018, 4:22 pm
Do you mean Reb Gamliel Rabinovich
Back to top

heartinzion









  


Post  Mon, Feb 19 2018, 4:39 pm
Yes
Back to top

ludicrous









  


Post  Sun, Jul 08 2018, 7:45 am
bump
Back to top

ProudMommie









  


Post  Sun, Jul 08 2018, 7:48 am
Best time to come today now actually...tom around 2. He starts at 2 as I remember..best to call him to see if he us avail and in town hatzlacha
Back to top

ludicrous









  


Post  Sun, Jul 08 2018, 7:54 am
ProudMommie wrote:
Best time to come today now actually...tom around 2. He starts at 2 as I remember..best to call him to see if he us avail and in town hatzlacha


do you need to make an appointment?
I called the ta koli number on the papers that they put out every week, but it went strait to voicemail.
thanks
Back to top

heartinzion









  


Post  Sun, Jul 08 2018, 8:28 am
In general, what days/times does he see people?
Does he have hours every day starting at 2?
Back to top

ProudMommie









  


Post  Sun, Jul 08 2018, 9:18 am
ludicrous wrote:
do you need to make an appointment?
I called the ta koli number on the papers that they put out every week, but it went strait to voicemail.
thanks


you dont need to make an appt..just come any day at 2. He may be home or may be not. You can call him, he is listed. Pm me if u need
Back to top

ludicrous









  


Post  Wed, Jul 11 2018, 4:12 pm
ProudMommie wrote:
you dont need to make an appt..just come any day at 2. He may be home or may be not. You can call him, he is listed. Pm me if u need


I pmed you.
Does anyone know how to know if Rabbi Gamliel has kabalas kahal?
thanks
Back to top
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Miscellaneous

Similar Topics Replies Last Post
Getting in to see Rav Gamliel 1 Wed, Jul 11 2018, 4:31 pm View last post
Neve yerushalayim- rav chalkowski
by amother
6 Mon, Nov 14 2011, 7:24 pm View last post
Gamliel
by amother
1 Tue, Sep 06 2011, 4:56 pm View last post
Thinking of the name Gamliel
by amother
10 Tue, Sep 06 2011, 4:56 pm View last post
Updates on Rav Eliyahu, Merkaz injured, Rav Noach Weinberg 4 Sun, Aug 03 2008, 3:12 pm View last post

Jump to:  







Report offensive ad