Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
First World Problems
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

sneakermom

Post Tue, Feb 20 2018, 10:14 am
The internet in my neighborhood is slow.

I can’t seem to delete my voicemails on my iPhone lately. And I need to spend an hour on the phone with the company trying to sort it out.

My kids love a certain flavored potato chip and the grocery ran out of it!

I’ve been doing laser on my face and the technician skipped over a hair. It’s standing prominently all on its own.

Aylat

Post Tue, Feb 20 2018, 12:43 pm
grace413 wrote:
I'm so tired of grocery shopping. Why is everybody here constantly eating?

So with you. And the bill....

Post Tue, Feb 20 2018, 3:10 pm
keym wrote:
I have been thinking of the perfecr gift to send my ob/gyn and you just gave it to me- uterus hamantaschen. I'll give you his address and you'll send him a platter of your nicest uteruses. Ok?

There is another shape that came out perfect for an OB/GYN. I AM NOT KIDDING!!!!

Picture what happens when the shape is sort of canoe shape with an upside-down chocolate canoe shape in the center.

Post Tue, Feb 20 2018, 3:11 pm
penguin wrote:
Quote:
My cleaning lady can't make triangles. I needed her to bring up the sides of the circles to make hamentashem.

I have squares, uterus shapes, desert skulls, lips with a tongue sticking out- but no 3 corner hats.

It is kind of like looking at clouds guessing the picture.
Hey, sounds like fun. Maybe you can do a Rorschach theme? Dress the kids as psychiatrists...not sure what else goes with it.

I love this idea!!! Or I can dress my kids up as a bunch of drunks. They started baking early.

princessleah

Post Wed, Feb 21 2018, 11:34 am
Squishy wrote:
I love this idea!!! Or I can dress my kids up as a bunch of drunks. They started baking early.

My hamentaschen ALWAYS look like uteruses! I stopped making them.

yo'ma

Post Wed, Feb 21 2018, 12:48 pm
I didn't have one yesterday because my life is perfect LOL Rolling Eyes , but last night I did. I have to do some sewing for my children's costumes, but my machine is a 110, so I have to use a transformer. The plug does not stay in well. It's so frustrating. With one foot, I have to keep it plugged in a certain spot and the other foot, sew. Gotta do more today. Maybe this is why I don't sew much anymore. Mad

rainbow

Post Wed, Feb 21 2018, 1:22 pm
rainbow wrote:
My iphone fell into the jacuzzi :-(

What's up with all the hugs? There is no iphone. Nor a jacuzzi.
I must've posted on the wrong thread. Sorry.
On second thought, maybe I'm being hugged because I dont have an iphone nor jacuzzi Scratching Head
In which case, I'm on the right thread.
Oy, Adar has me totally tzimusht.

Jewishfoodie

Post Wed, Feb 21 2018, 1:24 pm
rainbow wrote:
What's up with all the hugs? There is no iphone. Nor a jacuzzi.
I must've posted on the wrong thread. Sorry.
On second thought, maybe I'm being hugged because I dont have a phone nor jacuzzi Scratching Head
In which case, im on the right thread.
Oy, Adar has me totally tzimusht.

I keep saying we need to invent a "sarcasm" font, so people can know when others are speaking "tongue in cheek". So many talented women.. Someone can invent it...

Lizzie4

Post Wed, Feb 21 2018, 1:27 pm
My kids did not appreciate that I put spinach in their pasta :0

simba

Post Wed, Feb 21 2018, 2:21 pm
My dh brought me a coffee this morning and put sugar instead of Splenda. Not cool!

keym

Post Wed, Feb 21 2018, 2:28 pm
Someone gave me a donut with sprinkles. I hate sprinkles.

My kid got a birthday present- a game he already has.

Jewishfoodie

Post Wed, Feb 21 2018, 2:38 pm
I asked the restaurant for diet sprite but they didn't have. They said they only had sprite zero. Sigh.......

("can I have eggs please?" "No. We don't have any. But would you like eggs instead?" )

Zehava

Post Wed, Feb 21 2018, 3:00 pm
The contractor is taking his sweet time finishing up my summer home and I still have to choose furniture and paint colors after having to do two trips for bathroom tiles and kitchen separately!

simba

Post Wed, Feb 21 2018, 3:01 pm
Zehava wrote:
The contractor is taking his sweet time finishing up my summer home and I still have to choose furniture and paint colors after having to do two trips for bathroom tiles and kitchen separately!

Nebach. I think you may need therapy to get over this one!

Zehava

Post Wed, Feb 21 2018, 3:48 pm
simba wrote:
Nebach. I think you may need therapy to get over this one!

I think so too. But those hugs sure help! Thanks guys!

chmom

Post Wed, Feb 21 2018, 3:56 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
Someone left my cake out in the rain. I don't think that I can take it!!!!!!

'Cause it took so long to bake it
And I'll never have that recipe again

penguin

Post Wed, Feb 21 2018, 4:01 pm
Jewishfoodie wrote:
I asked the restaurant for diet sprite but they didn't have. They said they only had sprite zero. Sigh.......

("can I have eggs please?" "No. We don't have any. But would you like eggs instead?" )

Can I have that with minimal lettuce?
Sorry, we only have iceberg.

busymother

Post Wed, Feb 21 2018, 4:27 pm
I make challah with raw honey cuz that’s the sweetener my naturalist nutritionist says to use. My husband came home from his nutritionist saying honey is horrible and I must use agave. “Can you please make two batches, one with honey one with agave?” (In addition to the one we make for the kids with white flour...)
Yeah sure cuz I’d love to make three batches of challah each month....

Zehava

Post Wed, Feb 21 2018, 7:12 pm
So many hugs! Everyone loves me! I feel much better now!

yo'ma

Post Thu, Feb 22 2018, 12:37 pm
yo'ma wrote:
I didn't have one yesterday because my life is perfect LOL Rolling Eyes , but last night I did. I have to do some sewing for my children's costumes, but my machine is a 110, so I have to use a transformer. The plug does not stay in well. It's so frustrating. With one foot, I have to keep it plugged in a certain spot and the other foot, sew. Gotta do more today. Maybe this is why I don't sew much anymore. Mad

And now it doesn't work at all. I have another transformer which is very heave and stays in the kitchen, so my machine is on the kitchen counter and I have sew standing up.
Page 3 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics