Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Shababnikim

lshap

Post Wed, Feb 21 2018, 9:10 am
In Europe. At what website can I watch Shababnikim?

amother
Aqua

Post Wed, Feb 21 2018, 9:12 am
Not sure what works in Europe. I watched the first two episodes on YouTube and the rest I googled and got on dailymotion.

lshap

Post Wed, Feb 21 2018, 9:34 am
seems like dailymotion doesnt work anymore

EmpireState

Post Wed, Feb 21 2018, 10:24 am
You can watch all the episodes on this website:
https://sdarot.pm/watch/3248

amother
Green

Post Tue, Jun 19 2018, 4:01 pm
I binge-watched the whole season in the last few days and now after starting the last episode it just won't load.

Anyone else have this problem? I don't have patience to try to translate the whole error page but maybe it's saying too much traffic & I should just try tomorrow?

I keep thinking about these adorable and very believable bochurim who I know are really actors and no shaychus to yeshiva bochurim... crazy who involved one can get in fictional lives, no?

amother
Green

Post Tue, Jun 19 2018, 4:19 pm
Just started watching Kipat Barzel but it looks like it will be mostly scary. Is there mostly war content or others things going on, before I get hooked and have nightmares?

rainbow dash

Post Tue, Jun 19 2018, 6:36 pm
I watched on daily motion

tachles

Post Tue, Jun 19 2018, 6:42 pm
Have you tried the site sdarot ? Zira.co.il or zira.com Google it

amother
Green

Post Thu, Jun 21 2018, 5:44 pm
Ay yay yay.

I think I have a crush on Zohar Strauss.

Avri the professor of archeology who almost marries Hodaya, on Srugim.
Lipa Weiss the husband of Gitty who goes to South America to be shochet and almost goes off the derech, from Shtissel.

And now the Shual, a dati-leumi detective who has finished Shas 3 times and never missed his 5:15 am minyan for shacharis (except the day he got married and the day he caught a bullet) but can't daven for the amud at the Yeshiva in Shababnikim because of the very unsympathetic rosh yeshiva/mashgiach (they seem confused about that) although the former mashgiach was going to allow it.

Anyone know if there will be another season? And what's with Shtissel?

amother
Smokey

Post Mon, Jul 16 2018, 5:34 pm
Any idea where I can see this with english translation?

amother
Smokey

Post Tue, Jul 17 2018, 7:51 am
amother wrote:
Any idea where I can see this with english translation?
anyone?

WhatFor

Post Tue, Jul 17 2018, 7:55 am
I think only the first one or two episodes I saw had English subtitles and the rest I watched in Hebrew. Anyone know if a new season will come out?

WastingTime

Post Tue, Jul 17 2018, 12:12 pm
amother wrote:
Ay yay yay.

I think I have a crush on Zohar Strauss.

Avri the professor of archeology who almost marries Hodaya, on Srugim.
Lipa Weiss the husband of Gitty who goes to South America to be shochet and almost goes off the derech, from Shtissel.

And now the Shual, a dati-leumi detective who has finished Shas 3 times and never missed his 5:15 am minyan for shacharis (except the day he got married and the day he caught a bullet) but can't daven for the amud at the Yeshiva in Shababnikim because of the very unsympathetic rosh yeshiva/mashgiach (they seem confused about that) although the former mashgiach was going to allow it.

Anyone know if there will be another season? And what's with Shtissel?

OMG I did not put that together that the police detective was Lipa!!! Something about him was familiar but those shtisel actors in chassidish garb were so convincing I was shocked to see pictures of some of them without their beard and payis (like Shulem). He is a great actor. That whole dati-leumi/ charedi thing, although obviously done a bit extremely is an important and real life issue. It was extreme mostly because Shpitzer was involved. Actually there's a local yeshiva ketana that my son looked into that the rosh yeshiva is named...Shpitzer LOL

Shtisel was great - more of a moving/drama. Shababnikim I literally fell off my chair laughing , don't want any spoilers so all I;ll say is that I was basically literally rotfl from the slogan on the Amnon Yitzchak parody's car. Of course many parts of the show were not practical but it's a show after all. Very well done, looking fwd to the next season!

Shtisel they claimed there would be a season 3 but I don't see any real indication of that happening.

amother
Green

Post Tue, Jul 17 2018, 3:44 pm
And Shpitzer reappears as the Shabak guy in Kippat Barzel. In the first season he's shaved bald and pretty responsible for some nasty things that happen. Then in the second season he has a nice trim beard and much more sympathetic. At least I think it's him. Anyone else think so?

ETA: but thinking further, maybe I'm mistaken, because I think Shpitzer was on the short side & the Shabak guy looked tall. Anyone know?

Yes, I was right
Ashi Spitzer is Rotem Keinan
Rotem Keinan ... Sefi

amother
Wine

Post Wed, Jul 18 2018, 4:54 pm
Just binge watched the whole season. Have to say overall that was really great! I enjoyed and laughed and hope they have another season. Does anyone know for sure?

WastingTime

Post Mon, Jul 30 2018, 10:00 am
I watched the whole season on dailymotion months ago but now I only find a few there and can't find any other working link, not Zira or anywhere else.
Anyone?

EmpireState

Post Wed, Oct 31 2018, 2:28 pm
Does anyone know if they’re planning to do another season (Shababnikim )?

amother
Smokey

Post Wed, Oct 31 2018, 2:51 pm
I hope so... really enjoyed watching it

LovesHashem

Post Mon, Apr 13 2020, 9:03 am
https://www.xoox.co.il/clip/sh.....=3898

This website has the whole series. It's free to watch too! Although you may need to make a free account for some episodes to view.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics