Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Facials

amother
Gray

Post Wed, Feb 21 2018, 3:06 pm
I had a facial and my skin is peeling, dry and puffy 4 days later. Is this normal?

naturalmom5

Post Wed, Feb 21 2018, 5:20 pm
NO

amother
Gray

Post Thu, Feb 22 2018, 4:04 am
naturalmom5 wrote:
NO

I also thought so, I paid for a series of anti-aging and I asked for a refund on the facials I had to pay in advance for and she keeps telling me it's normal and I need patience, although it's 5 days later....... Crying

jkw

Post Thu, Feb 22 2018, 5:38 am
NO it isn't normal. Go to a dermatologist and if you have to get him/her to write something that says you had a bad reaction to the facial and should NOT continue the treatments.

Culturedpearls

Post Thu, Feb 22 2018, 6:00 am
No!

amother
Gray

Post Thu, Feb 22 2018, 7:44 am
I asked her for a refund but she refuses to give one. "It's very normal... you need to wait another few days................"
I wonder what I can do legally?

jkw

Post Thu, Feb 22 2018, 7:51 am
That's why I suggested getting a letter from a doctor. Tell her that small claims court is always a possibility.

amother
Gray

Post Thu, Feb 22 2018, 7:53 am
jkw wrote:
NO it isn't normal. Go to a dermatologist and if you have to get him/her to write something that says you had a bad reaction to the facial and should NOT continue the treatments.

I spoke to my skin doctors secretary and she said the dr. will not write me a letter, only tell me verbally.

amother
Gray

Post Thu, Feb 22 2018, 7:54 am
jkw wrote:

I spoke to my skin doctors secretary and she said the dr. will not write me a letter, only tell me verbally.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics