Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Anyone have experience with arrowsmith

amother
Aubergine

Post Thu, Feb 22 2018, 8:16 pm
looking into it..anyone have any experience?

rebotzin

Post Mon, Feb 11 2019, 7:45 pm
Yes!! Total waste of time and money!!

oneofakind

Post Tue, Feb 12 2019, 11:03 am
It costed a fortune, my son hated it and it was the BEST thing for him. I researched it before and heard many success stories. It's very interesting because it's brain exercises so you target a bunch of issues at once and it helped him tremendously. It was hard so at a certain point my son refused to continue but I would've loved him to.

Many therapies and tutoring are about compensating for weaknesses but this really fixes things. I was a tremendous sceptic in the beginning, I did it because we were desperate, but now I vouch for it.

Disclaimer, every kid is different etc etc and you may not see improvements in areas that you want but if you do it long enough, you will definately see something which will help them for life-you may not even have realized how much of an impact it was making. It is only for learning disabilities. You have to make sure the child has one and it's not something else that 's causing the problem. That may be when parents don't see results.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics