Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Monsey elementary schools... HELP!!!
Previous  1  2

amother
Sienna

Post Wed, Jun 05 2019, 1:15 pm
Kessler is opened up with the same type of people as bais Rochel. Mothers can definitely drive. And dh can have a normal job.

heimishe

Post Thu, Jul 09 2020, 11:23 am
anyone have more info?? is it a good school. forget about the rules will my daughter love going?

amother
Firebrick

Post Thu, Jul 09 2020, 1:08 pm
My daughter is a very happy student at KBY. Keep in mind though that its a very young school and preschool is easy to keep kids happy. Whoever said mothers can't drive - so not true - many mothers do drive openly there. Theyre not aiming to be so chassidish. At the same time they are very insistent their mothers don't have smartphones. Crowd is partially like bais rochel and partially more chasidish. Small classes and a warm atmosphere.

amother
Peach

Post Thu, Jul 09 2020, 1:45 pm
amother [ Firebrick ] wrote:
My daughter is a very happy student at KBY. Keep in mind though that its a very young school and preschool is easy to keep kids happy. Whoever said mothers can't drive - so not true - many mothers do drive openly there. Theyre not aiming to be so chassidish. At the same time they are very insistent their mothers don't have smartphones. Crowd is partially like bais rochel and partially more chasidish. Small classes and a warm atmosphere.

I was going to apply there and someone in the know told me they are trying to be frummer than Bais Rochel. Do you know in what way the two schools differ? (Just out of curiosity. I ended up applying other places...)

amother
Seafoam

Post Thu, Jul 09 2020, 1:48 pm
Btw munkatch is opening a school for the next year . Supposed to be great school tho, and I'm just wondering why you said that bdy is not for you , whears from your post u sound like you can blend very much in their. What I see is, that people will always run after schools that are giving a hell of a time to accept . with that said, most that are looking what your looking for can blend into bdy, just bdy will accept easier and that's why people get less attracted to them.

amother
Slategray

Post Thu, Jul 09 2020, 1:49 pm
amother [ Firebrick ] wrote:

How does this compare to BSM?

amother
Lemon

Post Sun, Jul 12 2020, 8:11 pm
Munkatch new girls school and Bnos Derech Yisroel are for the same crowd
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics