Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Teachers' Room
Creating a hagaddah with 5 year olds - ideas please

amother
Lime

Post Sun, Feb 25 2018, 4:19 pm
I teach lots of 5 year olds. I have the hagaddah pages I designed but if I hand it out in a booklet and do a page a day the booklet will be dog eared and ruined by pesach. Even if I bind it then....im afraid it will be crumpeled. Collecting pages in folders seems a pain. Was thinking to order booklets and stick pages in as we go along so kids get a page at a time and I hold the booklet till the end. Has anyone done this? What did you stick pages into?
Any other ideas please?
Thanks in advance.

teachkids

Post Sun, Feb 25 2018, 6:33 pm
Every 5 year old Hagaddah I've seen has the kids making independent pages and then the teacher (or assistant) puts them all together at the end. Maybe have some sort of paper sorter system where kids can put their pages when they finish? Or you just keep one big pile, and at the end hand out all the pages to the kids and have them put the pages in order as a teaching activity, and then you bind.

amother
Mint

Post Sun, Feb 25 2018, 6:56 pm
The way I do it is one page at a time. Then each page gets put into sheet protectors, then put into a binder. This way it stays organized and clean!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics