Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers
Help me find work at home jobs

amother
Gold

Post Tue, Feb 27 2018, 9:09 am
I'm losing hope. I've been looking for work on and off for a year and it's been really hard. My preference would be a work at home job. I've worked as a nutrition assistant at a hospital, I'm not an RD so my income wouldn't be as high and even though I loved working at the hospital, the hours were not good. I'm not going to try to be an RD (tried twice for the internship, very competitive). I know a few people start their own businesses as a private nutrition consultants and many aren't even RDs (they get a certificate online). I'm not sure if I want to go through that as well. I love health and nutrition. But currently, I just need to work to help out with paying for tuition and bills. It's just not worth it for me to find any job that pays less than $30,000 and then most likely still need someone to pick up or take my kids to school. I wish I had a flexible schedule, but most likely I won't, unless I work from home. Of course any job from home I'd treat it as a regular job, but at least I'd be able to pick up my kids from school. I have experience as a secretary/administrative assistant besides being a nutrition assistant. Any ideas? help? Thanks!

Newly_Married

Post Tue, Nov 27 2018, 5:49 am
Hi. Have you considered VIPKID? It's teaching English online. It's not related to your work experience, but you may enjoy it. It pays apprx 20 an hour. It can only be done in the mornings USA hours. Feel free to email me if you have questions - bat7web@gmail.com. This is the link:
https://t.vipkid.com.cn/mkt/la.....13358

dankbar

Post Tue, Nov 27 2018, 10:08 am
Why don't you apply for nutritionist position at local medical clinic or wic office for more reg hrs. You can do health teleconferences from the comfort of your home. U can do health/nutrition counseling from your home with live clients coming to your house. What about a weight loss dietitian? U can write articles in magazines/newspapers on this topic?

amother
Smokey

Post Tue, Nov 27 2018, 2:47 pm
Newly_Married wrote:
Hi. Have you considered VIPKID? It's teaching English online. It's not related to your work experience, but you may enjoy it. It pays apprx 20 an hour. It can only be done in the mornings USA hours. Feel free to email me if you have questions - bat7web@gmail.com. This is the link:
do you work for them? Is that 20 shekels an hour or dollars? I ask that because you wrote american morning hours, so I thought that possibly you are doing this outside of america? I know someone in israel who is looking for at home work.

amother
Crimson

Post Tue, Nov 27 2018, 5:13 pm
There are many yeshivas/ schools who need help preparing lunch. Maybe you can reach out to schools near you.

amother
Crimson

Post Tue, Nov 27 2018, 5:17 pm
I just saw this if you are interested

https://mailchi.mp/testingandt.....anner

CHAYA R

Post Tue, Nov 27 2018, 5:49 pm
Newly_Married wrote:

Sounds interesting! Is there a minimum amouny of hours that you need to worl per day/week?

Geulanow

Post Tue, Nov 27 2018, 11:18 pm
Look at weightnot.com for “THINTELLECT” COACH .

Violet123

Post Tue, Nov 27 2018, 11:39 pm
Is vipkid one on one or a class?
Also what degree do you need?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers