Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Kendamil Formula

mango

Post Sun, Mar 04 2018, 11:28 am
I want to switch my baby to dairy formula. He only uses it as a supplement to nursing so one or two bottles a day usually not more then 6 ozs, 8 ozs max. He is 6 month old. Until now he has been having soy since he wasn't doing well when I ate dairy so I cut it put my diet. Recently though he seems to be tolerating it again so want to switch to dairy formula now.
My question is the most reasonable cholov Yisroel formula here is kendamil. The one inn The local kosher store says toddler formula. Is there another one for infants or is it l8ke the baby's only that you can use it for infants too even though it says toddler Formula?

amother
Cerulean

Post Sun, Mar 04 2018, 11:32 am
Kendamil has a green can for toddlers and a lavender/pinkish can for infants and im very happy w it

mango

Post Sun, Mar 04 2018, 10:52 pm
amother wrote:
Kendamil has a green can for toddlers and a lavender/pinkish can for infants and im very happy w it

Thanks that was very helpful. I asked the store and they said it's on order and hopefully it will come in this week Smile

SingALong

Post Sun, Mar 04 2018, 11:25 pm
I’ve been using the infant kendamil for the past year and love it. Reminds me of materna, white color, light, not as heavy as some other formulas I’ve tried. I’m switching over soon to the green can, the toddler one.

amother
Denim

Post Mon, May 28 2018, 9:25 am
I'm using kendamill for my newjorn - 4 weeks old. I nurse but supplement 1 bottle kendamil a day. j nist say im happy with it too.. light enough.. altho sometimes constipates her.. doesnt stink like many other formulas... (smells like farina)..
It says on the can to dispose after 4 weeks of being open. Because I only supplement, it is such a waste for me to throw out ... has anyone else kept it open for longr than 4 weeks?

littleprincess

Post Mon, May 28 2018, 9:37 am
Been using kendamil for almost 2 years as a supplement
My daughter is not a good eater so she still gets formula.
It's a great formula . Light . She never had stomach cramps from it

amother
Denim

Post Mon, May 28 2018, 11:13 am
littleprincess wrote:
Been using kendamil for almost 2 years as a supplement
My daughter is not a good eater so she still gets formula.
It's a great formula . Light . She never had stomach cramps from it

Did you throw out the can every weeks?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics