Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Meat
Meatballs that are not disgusting - possible?
Previous  1  2

unexpected

Post Thu, Mar 08 2018, 11:46 am
Bluesky 1 wrote:
The trick to meat balls is to not overcook. I fry my balls lightly before I cook them, keeps moisture in. I have found that the Jewish world things get cooked far too long, oh I'm from the Jewish world too. So I ve changed some of my upbringing practices. I don't cook my fish as long as well as don't bake my chicken as long. Ground meat is something that cooks very quickly. Uvercooking it makes it dry and loses moisture, I have listened to Gordon Ramsay talk about this. U could go on YouTube to watch some of his stuff, he's a major chef , in the secular world, has Michelin stars on his restaurant s. So he really knows what he's talking about. So op, whatever u put in doesn't even matter as long as you don't overcook.

Funny how you say this. My go to meatball recipe is a pack of meat (or mixed meat and chicken) and a jar of marinara sauce. Boil up the sauce plus half filled again with water, roll balls (abt walnut size) and throw in, cover and simmer for 30 min. Sometimes I throw in some quartered potatoes to make it a meal...
Everybody raves about my meatballs
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics