Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Eye makeup that will last through yom tov
Previous  1  2

amother
Teal

Post Thu, Sep 13 2018, 9:15 pm
Any really good eyeliners under $10? I'll even go to $15. Maybe

Right now I have in my Amazon cart:
L'Oreal Beauty Tubes $8.74
Careline Long lasting lip liner $15

Careline Semipermanent Liner $17.98

Or should I spend more for Kat von D or Inglot?

(Also I now use a blue pencil, which is kind of forgiving as you just smudge your mistakes and voila, a little blue shadow ... and I don't know if my hand is steady enough for liquid liner. I used it years ago but BH I have aged since then - BH because you know what the alternative is : )

So really I should try a cheap liquid first & see if it even works for me, because if I buy it & I can't deal with it, does anyone want to use it with my germs? I didn't think so. And it's too close to YT to experiment. Or no, with prime I guess I could try one and then order another?

signed
a Bubby who still likes to look pretty on YT even though I know it's kind of shallow

amother
Mistyrose

Post Thu, Sep 13 2018, 9:26 pm
Teal, we all like to look pretty. Nothing wrong with that! I don't know what L'Oréal beauty tubes are but a lot of people (me.included) do well with L'Oréal mascara. I used the lash paradise waterproof and if I take the time to apply 3 coats (combing between) it lasts two days. Gel liner lasts as well or better than liquid and is more forgiving. You can line and then smudge it a little for a "smokey" look. I use bobbi brown but inglot has its fans too.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics