Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Srugim with spoilers

amother
Vermilion

Post Mon, Mar 19 2018, 8:07 pm
Was there a thread that discussed this show?? I can't find it anywhere!

Just finished watching all three seasons and wanted to read about what everyone thought about it. All in all, it was pretty satisfying but I feel like there is so much room for future seasons.

But seriously- *SPOILER ALERT*

-Yifat gives birth 7 weeks early and not only is she walking around all healthy hours later but expects the baby to come home 3 days later??

-Anyone else surprised that "Chani and Faigy" turn out to be all right (albeit very pushy and annoying)? I was expecting Yifat's sneakiness to slap her in the face, or she would have some sort of showdown with Nitzan.

-Reut and Nati- I've been rooting for this throughout the third season! Wonder if it can work out- they are both such complicated characters.

-Oh, and Reut as Roi's sister in law?? Major triangle potential there- can't imagine he wouldn't be jealous.

-Anyone else want to smack up Amir?? I mean seriously, if my husband would abandon me for weeks during my third trimester with no service and then miss my birth, I would NOT be telling him it's all right especially moments after birth 😂

-Speaking of which, I feel like so much is skipped over between seasons. Like season 2 ends with unresolved infertility and shalom bayis in a terrible place, but suddenly season 3 she becomes pregnant spontaneously and they are happy together.

Ok, enough of me taking this fictitious show way too seriously lol. What do you all think?

amother
White

Post Tue, Mar 20 2018, 12:41 pm
Definitely agree that Yifat was way too understanding about Amir's self-discovery trip.

I never thought about the fact that if Reut and Nati stay together that Reut and Roi would be in-laws. Ultimately though, I doubt there will that much time hanging out together given their vastly different lifestyles.

Will Nati ever really settle down? He has dumped so many perfectly fine matches for it seems no reason at all. No, I don't count the fact that a girl once dated Amir a few times as a reason to dump her!

I think that most people who were interested in srugim saw it a long time ago. Both of us just came a little late to this party.

FranticFrummie

Post Tue, Mar 20 2018, 12:48 pm
I felt like the series left so many loose ends and unanswered questions!

Why did they stop the show?

amother
cornflower

Post Tue, Mar 20 2018, 12:50 pm
CAN this be seen in the us? How?

amother
White

Post Tue, Mar 20 2018, 12:51 pm
Amazon prime
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics