Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Whats the worst thing your child ate? (non-food)
Previous  1  2  3  Next

thunderstorm

Post Wed, Mar 21 2018, 4:39 pm
amother wrote:
Fried gefilte fish. Before you start yelling that its a food, it is NOT!

My inlaws got a surprise visit from them on a Sunday, so MIL took leftover gefilte fish from the fridge and fried it! My kids almost choked and died on it. Hello! Its 2018! Give them scrambled eggs! Give them American cheese.

Living in Monsey is not an excuse!

Lol. People think breaded fried gefilte fish is a delicacy. Served with a tartar sauce

mommy9

Post Wed, Mar 21 2018, 4:44 pm
Charcoal
Soap
Tried to eat a beetle. I didn't want to touch it so I shook her hand till she dropped it.

amother
Floralwhite

Post Wed, Mar 21 2018, 4:45 pm
It wasted breaded. It was leftover slices from Shabbos. Cold, smelled bad.. She just heated up oil and fried it. THEY ARE SOOO FAR FROM POOR, its frightening.

My kids were waaaay to polite to decline. So they soldiered on and choked it down bravely. My husband and I thankfully had been at target. When we got a call from one of the kids, we picked them back up, thanked them for watching the kida for the hour and canxelled our dinner with them. Instead, we took our kids out to a restaurant there, (the ridge? Idk) it was delicious, and we headed back to Boro Park.

Sweet breads? Delicacy. Fried gefilte fish? Crime.

Juicy

Post Wed, Mar 21 2018, 4:48 pm
Playmobil pieces. Was out in the pamper within a few hours.

Zehava

Post Wed, Mar 21 2018, 5:01 pm
Tabbaco from hooka, drank two diff types of air freshener.

trixx

Post Wed, Mar 21 2018, 5:06 pm
A dirty mop (the kind with strings)
Poop from a changed diaper
A sticker

This is all the same kid lol and all in the first year

CPenzias

Post Wed, Mar 21 2018, 5:06 pm
My birth control pills. Like 5 of them. I think he was trying to tell me something.
The pediatrician laughed.

esther11

Post Wed, Mar 21 2018, 5:14 pm
Just this week caught my almost 2yr old using a cup to drink out of the toilet. And chalk multiple times, multiple kids

rae

Post Wed, Mar 21 2018, 6:46 pm
Picked up a wad of chewed up gum in Walmart parking lot. I cried when I called my doctor. 12 years later and sheโ€™s fine.

HeartyAppetite

Post Wed, Mar 21 2018, 8:03 pm
Mr. clean from a cup that was sitting on the counter.

amother
Puce

Post Wed, Mar 21 2018, 8:08 pm
As a kid I used to eat everything. Paper, erasers, lead from pencils - I know dangerous!! I especially loved crayons. I used to hide under the table in kindergarten and eat them. My mom had no clue I ate all those things. I wonder if I was deficient in some vitamin.

amother
Ruby

Post Wed, Mar 21 2018, 9:23 pm
My 4 year old swallowed my long hanging style earring! One min he was holding it, and a second later I didnt see it anymore. I didn't think it was even possible to swallow, so I looked for it all over the floor but didnt find it. I freaked out, but the pediatrician wasnt worried and said it will come out. I was scared that the post of the earring could poke a hole inside him! I was so nervous, I ended up taking him for an xray, which showed that it was on its way out.

I don't remember if it took 1 or 2 days, but I had to keep him home from school and have him go in the potty. I needed to make sure it came out whole! Bh it did.

exaustedmom

Post Thu, Mar 22 2018, 7:40 am
Liquid soap. Every time the kid spoke bubbles came out

amother
Yellow

Post Thu, Mar 22 2018, 7:55 am
Cat vomit.

mmesti

Post Thu, Mar 22 2018, 8:02 am
amother wrote:
Beads. Like loads. Pony holders. Stickers. How do I know?! Yeah...๐Ÿ’ฉ

Lol you made me laugh so hard!!

How about the things we ate as children? I ate a few non food items and my mother only found out when I called her bc I couldn't poop ๐Ÿ˜…

thunderstorm

Post Thu, Mar 22 2018, 8:24 am
I just remembered my DS , when he was about age two would stop while walking through the snow and take the snow off the bottom of his boots and eat it and then continue on his merry way.

thunderstorm

Post Thu, Mar 22 2018, 8:28 am
HeartyAppetite wrote:
Mr. clean from a cup that was sitting on the counter.

That reminds me of ME! I was age nine in the bungalow colony . I was hot and needed a drink badly. I ran into the bungalow (nobody was there) and I saw a plastic cup with apple juice in it. I took a big gulp ... and almost puked. It was my toddler brothers pee!!! He was just toilet trained and needed to pee. Someone was in the bathroom so he peed in a cup and left it on the counter!!!! Ew!!! It's 28 years ago and I still have that taste in my mouth!!!

doodlesmom

Post Thu, Mar 22 2018, 10:20 am
My son at 11 months swallowed a wooden tree from a train set. He was acting weird so I held him- and did a mouth sweep it was empty. A few minutes later he coughs up this big tree- I almost fainted!!

Chayalle

Post Thu, Mar 22 2018, 10:29 am
When DD was little - she got out her bottle of antibiotics, got passed the "child-proof" cap, and drank down the rest, while I was in the bathroom. She wanted "more" - she liked that gross stuff.

B"H it was on day 7 and there wasn't much left...doctor said she will just get a bad stomache, and she'd had enough that we didn't need to get more for the rest of the 10-day period.

I still feel nauseated whenever I think about it.

amother
Plum

Post Thu, Mar 22 2018, 10:55 am
amother wrote:
Fried gefilte fish. Before you start yelling that its a food, it is NOT!

My inlaws got a surprise visit from them on a Sunday, so MIL took leftover gefilte fish from the fridge and fried it! My kids almost choked and died on it. Hello! Its 2018! Give them scrambled eggs! Give them American cheese.

Living in Monsey is not an excuse!

Right. Cuz all people who live in Monsey eat fried gefilte fish... Rolling Eyes
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics