Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Meat
Need a stove top kolichel recipe please

thunderstorm

Post Fri, Mar 30 2018, 8:17 am
I'm not at home and the only type of meats my hosts have seem to be kolichel. There's lots of it and I'm doing the cooking. Part of it is going to the cholent but I want to make a different recipe with it as well. I don't have any sweet sauces here. I do have honey and ketchup and other odds and ends. Can you please provide a recipe that I can make on the stove top ???? It's pretty urgent.

ra_mom

Post Fri, Mar 30 2018, 9:49 am
Make a paste with lots of crushed garlic, olive oil and kosher salt and smear all over.
Sautee lots of onions. Add meat and turn over when it starts to change color (should be over bed of onion, not browned). Add water 2/3rds up, bring to a boil, then lower heat and simmer until fork tender.

Debbig

Post Fri, Mar 30 2018, 2:14 pm
I cooked a piece in a mock chicken soup with onions, garlic & carrots. Then I pulled it I’m going to reheat it with bbq sauce but u can make a sauce with onions and honey. I’m serving it with cole slaw made of shredded colarabi & shredded carrots.

Jstar

Post Sat, Oct 27 2018, 9:03 pm
I used this method on Friday and it was great! Thanks Ra_mom!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics