Home

EMERGENCY! Recipe for salt water please?
  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

Ginger

Post  Fri, Apr 19 2019, 12:53 pm
aricelli wrote:
I put them in the cabana instead. The pool is available once more to all and sundry

I shall be taking mine home from the Mikvah tonight. We have an eruv so I am sure the ML won’t mind me bringing my empty jug for the human salty water.

aricelli

Post  Fri, Apr 19 2019, 12:59 pm
Am I eating by you tonight? Bleeech!

FranticFrummie

Post  Sat, Apr 20 2019, 4:31 pm
This year my community seder was catered. It was the only way to make sure that the salt water was mehadrin.

Most of us don't trust each other's salt water, so it was the only way to make sure that everyone was happy.

WitchKitty

Post  Sat, Apr 20 2019, 4:33 pm
FranticFrummie wrote:
This year my community seder was catered. It was the only way to make sure that the salt water was mehadrin.

Most of us don't trust each other's salt water, so it was the only way to make sure that everyone was happy.

We do not eat anything catered on Pesach. Who knows what they put in that salt water?

FranticFrummie

Post  Sat, Apr 20 2019, 4:48 pm
WitchKitty wrote:
We do not eat anything catered on Pesach. Who knows what they put in that salt water?

We made sure it was Eida Charedi, and that the salt water was carefully supervised. (No Beis Yosef for us!)

WitchKitty

Post  Mon, Apr 22 2019, 2:09 am
FranticFrummie wrote:
We made sure it was Eida Charedi, and that the salt water was carefully supervised. (No Beis Yosef for us!)

But did they maaser the salt?

InnerMe

Post  Wed, Apr 24 2019, 10:57 pm
amother [ Violet ] wrote:
Miss you Jewish foodie and inner me.
Your posts are brilliant,humorous and the laughter gives an extra boost to many imas.
Please keep on coming back!

Thank you Violet! (love that Yael upgraded to include Ima color when quoted. Makes things so much clearer. Plus the part that says OP under all OP's posts Thumbs Up )

Anyways would love to know who you are, writing such a sweet note, it means a lot to me. The story with me and Imamother is that nowadays I am no longer at my incredibly boooooooring job so I don't have as much free time to spend here. I'm busy building up my business and I remind myself of Ima when I get a notification in my inbox from some long ago thread that was bumped.

InnerMe

Post  Wed, Apr 24 2019, 10:58 pm
WitchKitty wrote:
Ooh you reminded me of that joke:
A _______ yid (fill in the blank of the sect that you make fun of the most) met his friend walking in the street, shlepping a whole toilet.
Yid 1: What's that for?
Yid 2: Erev Pesach.
Y1: So?
Y2: You don't get a new toilet every Pesach?
Y1: What do you think aluminum foil is for?

Funny but Hiding Laugh

InnerMe

Post  Wed, Apr 24 2019, 10:59 pm
giselle wrote:
Inner me, was just thinking about you yesterday!

Thanks Giselle. Gives me a warm feeling that you thought of me. Hopefully, good things only. Wink

MitzadSheini

Post  Wed, Apr 24 2019, 11:59 pm
WitchKitty wrote:
But did they maaser the salt?

You eisav you.

WitchKitty

Post  Thu, Apr 25 2019, 1:43 am
InnerMe wrote:
I remind myself of Ima when I get a notification in my inbox from some long ago thread that was bumped.

I'm gonna start bumping up old threads every week from now on.
  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Recent Topics

Page 10 of 10 View latest: 24h 48h 72h