Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
Your pesach hotel. Yay or nay!
1  2  Next

amother
Blush

Post Tue, Apr 03 2018, 11:28 am
So, I'm curious to hear, are you loving or hating your pesach program? Where are you? What do you do the 4 days of chol hamoed, is there programs for adults and kids? How is the crowd? The price? Would you do it again, or are you ready to run home?

pesek zman

Post Tue, Apr 03 2018, 11:36 am
Yea! BH lots and lots to do. Food is insane. Price was right. People are diverse and overall very nice

amother
Blush

Post Tue, Apr 03 2018, 11:54 am
pesek zman wrote:
Yea! BH lots and lots to do. Food is insane. Price was right. People are diverse and overall very nice

May I be so bold and ask where you are? You sound so happy!

amother
Taupe

Post Tue, Apr 03 2018, 12:02 pm
Im seeing posts of KMR on instagram. Now that looks nice!

pesek zman

Post Tue, Apr 03 2018, 12:11 pm
amother wrote:
May I be so bold and ask where you are? You sound so happy!

It's not without flaws but we are in Spain

amother
Blush

Post Tue, Apr 03 2018, 12:11 pm
Op here. I'm trying to find out if this is worth for us to save up for next year iyh. That's why Id love to hear from real people who are at these places. And if they would mind sharing where they are. I'm wondering if I should start saving ...

pesek zman

Post Tue, Apr 03 2018, 12:22 pm
amother wrote:
Op here. I'm trying to find out if this is worth for us to save up for next year iyh. That's why Id love to hear from real people who are at these places. And if they would mind sharing where they are. I'm wondering if I should start saving ...

Not everyone likes going away for pesach but in my book of you can afford it its definite worth spending on.

flowerpower

Post Tue, Apr 03 2018, 12:35 pm
I have been following a few hotels on Instagram. They all look wonderful-lots of food, fun, and entertainment....

amother
Lime

Post Tue, Apr 03 2018, 12:49 pm
a lot depends on your personality. I've done the hotel thing both as a kid and as an adult with kids. Personally it's just not my ideal as a parent regardless of the hotel. I want the sederim to be where my kids sleep not on the other side of the building or in a different building. I want to do the seder in a room that doesn't have tons of other families doing the seder at the same time etc. etc. My dh was also so happy to be home and not away.

If I could get my dream it would be a private house that is cleaned and koshered by someone else with meals cooked and cleaned by someone else but that I can decide the menu. I eat gebrokts, want whole wheat matzah, don't want cottonseed oil, tons of sugar etc... in my food most, hotels are not gebrokts so that more people would be willing to come. And I would want a stocked kosher grocery nearby but to not be in the center of town:) I looked in to it for this year but didn't really have much interest in going to orlando and couldn't seem to find good reviews.

naturalmom5

Post Tue, Apr 03 2018, 5:59 pm
amother wrote:
Im seeing posts of KMR on instagram. Now that looks nice!

Pesach in the Northeast ( actually, not lol.. we're in Virginia near DC ) has everything KMB has for much much less $$ ..

I was looking at the KMR website last night, and the only thing I saw that we don't have is Tucson and its weather and the beach..

amother
Lime

Post Tue, Apr 03 2018, 6:02 pm
how much is pesach in the northeast. their website seems to require you applying before they will tell you rates?

amother
White

Post Tue, Apr 03 2018, 6:41 pm
I am at home. I can't afford it and I don't mish. Lol.
But people should be careful because it can get into Loshon hora.

trixx

Post Tue, Apr 03 2018, 8:40 pm
naturalmom5 wrote:
Pesach in the Northeast ( actually, not lol.. we're in Virginia near DC ) has everything KMB has for much much less $$ ..

I was looking at the KMR website last night, and the only thing I saw that we don't have is Tucson and its weather and the beach..

No comment on pesach programs bc I would never go, and I can't speak for wherever you are now. But I've been to a regular kmr one and their customer service is out of this world. So even if menu and venue look the same, you can bet kmr is going to be so much more.

amother
Rose

Post Tue, Apr 03 2018, 8:50 pm
naturalmom5 wrote:

I'm sure many people chose kmr based on the location. It's a completely different experience.

amother
Brunette

Post Tue, Apr 03 2018, 8:55 pm
The KMR, pictures and clips look amazing. I'm curious, how much does their Pesach program costs for a couple with 3 kids?

naturalmom5

Post Tue, Apr 03 2018, 9:15 pm
amother wrote:
The KMR, pictures and clips look amazing. I'm curious, how much does their Pesach program costs for a couple with 3 kids?

About 15K

amother
Brunette

Post Tue, Apr 03 2018, 9:32 pm
naturalmom5 wrote:
About 15K

Thanks

shiaeisen

Post Wed, Apr 04 2018, 3:03 pm
Jewish Heritage Center program in Connecticut is great and reasonable priced. I’d definitely recommend!

Shoshana37

Post Wed, Apr 04 2018, 5:33 pm
Wow 15k there is no way I can save that much in one year. I am actually very happy to stay home knowing how much it cost now. Thank you! ☺️

amother
Lime

Post Wed, Apr 04 2018, 5:48 pm
naturalmom5- so how much is pesach in the northeast for that amount of people?
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics