Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
The Fosters

amother
Copper

Post Tue, Apr 10 2018, 4:20 pm
I used to be able to watch on freeform. Since season 5b aired, none of the episodes are becoming available to watch free (without a TV provider) even weeks later. Does anyone know where or when I can catch up?

singleagain

Post Tue, Apr 10 2018, 4:29 pm
Netflix has up to Season 5 episode 9

amother
Copper

Post Tue, Apr 10 2018, 4:31 pm
singleagain wrote:
Netflix has up to Season 5 episode 9

Thanks! I know. Season 5b starts at episode 10 which is where I'm up to. Smile Yet episode 19 has already aired.

singleagain

Post Tue, Apr 10 2018, 4:33 pm
amother wrote:
Thanks! I know. Season 5b starts at episode 10 which is where I'm up to. Smile Yet episode 19 has already aired.

Ah. I know most apps and on demand service only have the last five for free. If you can binge, sign up for a free trial, of a paid service and watch it then cancel before you get charged.

My dad had caught up on shows that way on the CBS app... Bc even though we have cable and pay, they want more money...

amother
Lemon

Post Tue, Apr 10 2018, 9:19 pm
amother wrote:

Last episode in season 5 that I watched on Netflix was episode 9. But Freeform only has episodes 15 though 19. What happened to 10 through 14?

amother
Copper

Post Tue, Apr 10 2018, 9:24 pm
amother wrote:
Last episode in season 5 that I watched on Netflix was episode 9. But Freeform only has episodes 15 though 19. What happened to 10 through 14?

They are taken off one by one as a new one is added. You can only watch 5 at any given time. I'm wondering if maybe they'll put them back on in a half year or so when they'll be free.

singleagain

Post Tue, Apr 10 2018, 9:31 pm
I just read in an article that season 5b will be in Netflix around May. Dunno if that helps anyone.

Also like I said in a previous, to might be able to find a free trial of a for pay service, binge and opt out before you have to pay.

amother
Lemon

Post Tue, Apr 10 2018, 9:33 pm
singleagain wrote:
I just read in an article that season 5b will be in Netflix around May. Dunno if that helps anyone.

Also like I said in a previous, to might be able to find a free trial of a for pay service, binge and opt out before you have to pay.

Thanks. Maybe I'll waitt so I can watch it in order.

amother
Copper

Post Tue, Apr 10 2018, 9:40 pm
singleagain wrote:

Oh, that's good. I can wait till May.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics