Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Amazon business take home pay
Previous  1  2

doodlesmom

Post Tue, Apr 17 2018, 10:03 am
amother wrote:
220 is after taxes and then he takes a salary from the business account of 90k. We do have a cushion of about $500k. In the amazon world you do need a big cushion just in case.

I am very impressed by your discipline to not take out less then half of your after tax earning. I'm assuming your family is still young if 90k is sufficient.

amother
Scarlet

Post Mon, Jan 28 2019, 3:08 pm
I know this is old but I am thinking about selling on Amazon. I currently have an E-bay store and was wondering if Amazon is run the same way. I have had issues with fake disputes and losing money from Paypal and I am wondering if Amazon has a lot more chances of that happening.
Can someone that is currently selling please guide me?

amother
Tan

Post Mon, Jan 28 2019, 3:14 pm
amother wrote:
I know this is old but I am thinking about selling on Amazon. I currently have an E-bay store and was wondering if Amazon is run the same way. I have had issues with fake disputes and losing money from Paypal and I am wondering if Amazon has a lot more chances of that happening.

The fake disputes is higher on Amazon. You need to earn enough profit in order to be able to cover those.

In general it's not a good idea to sell an item that's priced high because then it becomes a target for thieves across the globe.

amother
Scarlet

Post Mon, Jan 28 2019, 3:25 pm
like I have had about two a year with E-bay but my products sell for close to $600 a piece so I get annoyed and take the loss. Do you think my revenue will be high enough to even withstand a larger amount of fake disputes?

amother
Scarlet

Post Mon, Jan 28 2019, 4:01 pm
Do you feel that you can make a much bigger amount on sales that it's worth the chance of more disputes?

amother
Tan

Post Mon, Jan 28 2019, 8:09 pm
amother wrote:
like I have had about two a year with E-bay but my products sell for close to $600 a piece so I get annoyed and take the loss. Do you think my revenue will be high enough to even withstand a larger amount of fake disputes?

You can have the packages insured. $600 is very high. On Amazon you will likely have way more disputes and the customer is always right there, more often than PayPal. I think it would be worthy to insure each package.

I know someone who sells a designer accessory priced at about $120 each. This person sells approximately 400 per month and has fraud with about 4 items each month. Additionally this person is constantly on the phone with Amazon because the Amazon warehouse keeps losing or misplacing items and trying for them to find it.

amother
Scarlet

Post Mon, Jan 28 2019, 8:14 pm
I would ship out the product myself so no amazon warehouse issues. I would definitely insure and have tracking but just wondering also if it’s customer is always right, will I make enough before the disputes kick in.

amother
Seagreen

Post Mon, Jan 28 2019, 8:50 pm
amother wrote:

Highly recommend joining asgtg.com and the event on wedsnday. It's priceless must for amazon sellers. U can have all ur questions answered and have a an in another meet up too at the event

amother
Tan

Post Mon, Jan 28 2019, 9:02 pm
amother wrote:
Highly recommend joining asgtg.com and the event on wedsnday. It's priceless must for amazon sellers. U can have all ur questions answered and have a an in another meet up too at the event

Not the OP, but I know someone who would possibly be interested. Where is it and what is the cost? Do women attend?

amother
Wheat

Post Mon, Jan 28 2019, 9:43 pm
amother wrote:
Not the OP, but I know someone who would possibly be interested. Where is it and what is the cost? Do women attend?

It’s at the kol yakov hall on McDonald avenue In Brooklyn

11am-9pm (All Day) Networking

Lavish Lunch 11:30 - 3:30 Lavish Dinner 4:00 - 8:00Speaker Lineup:
11:00-11:30 - Welcome to ASGTG
11:30-12:05 - Bradley Sutton: How to Differentiate Your Listings and Hyper-Optimize them for Superior Results
12-15-1:30 -Jeff Cohen- will share intelligence on how Amazon works and how to improve your business. How to Build an ASIN Strategy to Crush Your 2019 Goals
2:00-2:30 - Aaron Schneider / Kathy Terril- How to sell successfully on eBay. Advanced sellers strategies
2:40 - 4:10 - Kevin King: will provide tips and strategies for Amazon sellers to use in their business operations. Current Advanced strategies for Amazon sellers
5:45 - 7:15- Wilfried Ligthart: How to drive external social media traffic to Amazon and more. RECOMMENDED
7:15 - 7:30 - Ed Rosenberg
7:40 -8:10- Dvir Cohen- How to think like an advertiser and not as a seller, how to rank high on PPC and more.

amother
Tan

Post Mon, Jan 28 2019, 9:48 pm
amother wrote:

11:30-12:05 - Bradley Sutton: How to Differentiate Your Listings and Hyper-Optimize them for Superior Results
12-15-1:30 -Jeff Cohen- will share intelligence on how Amazon works and how to improve your business. How to Build an ASIN Strategy to Crush Your 2019 Goals
2:00-2:30 - Aaron Schneider / Kathy Terril- How to sell successfully on eBay. Advanced sellers strategies
2:40 - 4:10 - Kevin King: will provide tips and strategies for Amazon sellers to use in their business operations. Current Advanced strategies for Amazon sellers
5:45 - 7:15- Wilfried Ligthart: How to drive external social media traffic to Amazon and more. RECOMMENDED
7:40 -8:10- Dvir Cohen- How to think like an advertiser and not as a seller, how to rank high on PPC and more.

Thanks!!

Have seen women there? Saw pictures of men only.

What's the entry fee?

amother
Wheat

Post Mon, Jan 28 2019, 9:52 pm
amother wrote:
Thanks!!

What's the entry fee?

It’s for both men and women if I’m not mistaken here is a link for the signup

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/a.....ttend

amother
Seagreen

Post Mon, Jan 28 2019, 11:15 pm
amother wrote:
Thanks!!

What's the entry fee?

Yes women also come. Definitely

amother
Seagreen

Post Tue, Jan 29 2019, 12:37 pm
amother wrote:

you can see all this info and purchase tickets on https://www.eventbrite.com/e/a.....35433
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics