Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
How does everyone do it ?
Previous  1  2  3  4

amother
Silver

Post Mon, Apr 16 2018, 3:55 pm
amother wrote:
I work in a non chasidish community and there are stores with high end designer labels

who have branch stores in other non- chasidish neighborhoods.

Now, as far as the chasidish community: there is a fair amount of well to do businessmen

with brilliant business accumen who are wealthy.

(In some ways, chasidic children have a street smartness that non- chasidic children may not

have despite their lower English education.)

And many who are not wealthy.

cnc

Post Mon, Apr 16 2018, 3:57 pm
amother wrote:
You mean they split into 12 months ? Or that school tuition is 12 months ?

My sons' school charges tuition for twelve months in addition to day camp fees. I split it and pay it over ten months so that way budgeting is easier and I'm not paying double in July and August.

thunderstorm

Post Mon, Apr 16 2018, 4:55 pm
amother wrote:
You mean they split into 12 months ? Or that school tuition is 12 months ?

School tuition is 12 months . They charge you every rosh chodesh of the year. Then the month that there is daycamp you need to pay the tuition plus the daycamp fee.

Last edited by thunderstorm on Mon, Apr 16 2018, 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Puce

Post Mon, Apr 16 2018, 9:56 pm
mha3484 wrote:
This is totally why I could never in a million years afford to live in the tri-state. We make a very average salary in a large out of town community. The expenses people post here are way above my means.

Where do you live, if you don't mind me asking? Sounds nice. I need a community like this.
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics