Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Hi! It’s mommy3b2c. Check out my photo shoot! Sponsored post
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6

Coffee Addict

Post Tue, Apr 17 2018, 9:44 am
mommy3b2c wrote:
The category baby is size 3m- 4 year

The category kids is size 2-14

There is no boy or girl category because most things are unisex.

There is a clearance section that has all sale stuff.

I will work on all these things to try and make the website clearer.

Got it! Thanks.

Where do I look for the clearance section?

amother
Ivory

Post Tue, Apr 17 2018, 10:39 am
My daughter a 6x. I buy a 8 do a buy even larger than that size in case it shrinks I wash in colde water and dry on medium or delicate?

mommy3b2c

Post Tue, Apr 17 2018, 10:41 am
amother wrote:
My daughter a 6x. I buy a 8 do a buy even larger than that size in case it shrinks I wash in colde water and dry on medium or delicate?

Wash in cold water. I would line dry it. If she normally wears a 6 then by an 8. If she normally wears an 8 then by a 10

amother
Coffee

Post Tue, Apr 17 2018, 10:47 am
amother in israel here
I didn't finalize my order, waiting for my husband's ok Wink
I was just happy to see the israel option

esther36

Post Tue, Apr 17 2018, 11:03 am
I also noticed that ur coming to the ytt expo. I haven't gone in the last few years but when I saw that you'll be there I said I must go just to meet uSmile your clothes are adorable!! I wish I hadn't shopped yet:( I guess I'll know for next season! Hatzlocha!!

mommy3b2c

Post Tue, Apr 17 2018, 11:27 am
esther36 wrote:
I also noticed that ur coming to the ytt expo. I haven't gone in the last few years but when I saw that you'll be there I said I must go just to meet uSmile your clothes are adorable!! I wish I hadn't shopped yet:( I guess I'll know for next season! Hatzlocha!!

Definitely come over and say hi!!

mommy3b2c

Post Tue, Apr 17 2018, 5:09 pm

FranticFrummie

Post Tue, Apr 17 2018, 9:42 pm
If your sizes are running really small, and there's a chance of shrinkage in hot or warm water, then you might want to ask your manufacturer to make the clothing more true to American sizes.

You'll also have to play around with the fabrics you've chosen, to see how well they stand up to a season's wear and washing. If they don't stand up well, you'll have to go to a different weight or weave of cotton.

As you expand, offering a tall size for girls dresses and skirts will be helpful. Some girls are "all legs" at certain ages, and it can be nearly impossible to find things that cover the knees properly. Even regular height girls might like a longer skirt for Shabbos, as it seems a bit more formal.

amother
Pearl

Post Tue, Apr 17 2018, 11:34 pm
Hi, what dresses might you recommend for a yummy little girl, that is on the chubby side:), meaning, what runs wide and would look flattering on her?, she is a size 7 or 8. Beautiful job, may you be matzliach!

Jewel22

Post Tue, Apr 17 2018, 11:41 pm
Very very cute clothes! Lots of the stuff I want are sold out! But definitely thinking of buying some for my boys. Much luck to you.

amother
Beige

Post Wed, Apr 18 2018, 7:17 pm
Hi,

If I want to buy for a 5 & 6 yr old, but need long sleeves. will it be too large to get the size 8 for both?
Also, how are the necks on the coconut dotted dresses?

Thank you

Last edited by amother on Mon, Jun 11 2018, 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total

mommy3b2c

Post Wed, Apr 18 2018, 10:30 pm
gamzehyaavor wrote:
Hi,

If I want to buy for a 5 & 6 yr old, but need long sleeves. will it be too large to get the size 8 for both?
Also, how are the necks on the coconut dotted dresses?

Thank you

The necklines should be fine. And if the 5 and 6 year old are quite similar in size, then I’m assuming the size 8 would work for both. You can also refund for money back within 7 days. And return for credit or refund within 14’days.

Sunny Days

Post Wed, Apr 18 2018, 10:34 pm
mommy3b2c wrote:
The necklines should be fine. And if the 5 and 6 year old are quite similar in size, then I’m assuming the size 8 would work for both. You can also refund for money back within 7 days. And return for credit or refund within 14’days.

Great! Thank you Smile

mommy3b2c

Post Wed, Apr 18 2018, 11:28 pm
Jewel22 wrote:
Very very cute clothes! Lots of the stuff I want are sold out! But definitely thinking of buying some for my boys. Much luck to you.

Thank you!

amother
Lime

Post Thu, Apr 19 2018, 9:45 pm
Adorable stuff!

I was wondering about the squiggles romper, how it runs. My baby is 16 months, to the chubby sided and a bit short. Do I need the 18 months or 24 one?

And the t-shirt for my 4 year old son who is tall but skinny and narrow. what size?
Thank you!

mommy3b2c

Post Fri, Apr 20 2018, 6:12 am
amother wrote:
Adorable stuff!

I was wondering about the squiggles romper, how it runs. My baby is 16 months, to the chubby sided and a bit short. Do I need the 18 months or 24 one?

And the t-shirt for my 4 year old son who is tall but skinny and narrow. what size?
Thank you!

I would take the romper in the 18 months if that’s the size he usually wears because I made them pretty roomy. The tee shirts are true to size so if your big one usually wears a size 4, then take the size 3-4 and if he usually wears a 5 then take the 5.

amother
Beige

Post Tue, Jul 24 2018, 11:12 pm
Hi Mommy3b2c, do you have the new arrivals yet- y't or back to school clothing?

(I know y't is still a while away, I'm usually not such an early bird with shopping, but will be busy with medical things so want to take care of what I can ahead of time)
Page 6 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 Recent Topics