Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Man, creeping into bed with Brooklyn teen girl, arrested

Mevater

Post Thu, Apr 19 2018, 9:59 am
Cops say they’ve arrested the creeper who climbed through a window in a Brooklyn home and crawled into bed with a 14-year-old girl.

Isaac Hernandez, 38, is charged with attempted rape, burglary and child endangerment after Tuesday’s terrifying home invasion.

Hernandez lives in Corona, but he has “ties to the neighborhood, the general neighborhood,” according to NYPD Chief of Detectives Dermot Shea.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new.....41400

Anyone else curious what ties he had to the neighborhood? He worked in the area? Why are they mysterious about what ties he had to the neighborhood?

thunderstorm

Post Thu, Apr 19 2018, 10:03 am
It could be he worked I the neighborhood. Has family in the neighborhood. Has a boss in the neighborhood. Can be a whole bunch of things. Don't think too deeply into it. I'm glad he was caught! Scary stuff

pause

Post Thu, Apr 19 2018, 10:03 am
OMG! This is so scary!

Tzutzie

Post Thu, Apr 19 2018, 10:07 am
O.M.G.

That poor girl!!!! I hope she gets over it.
Nasty scum bag. I'm glad he was caught!

Mevater

Post Thu, Apr 19 2018, 10:10 am
thunderstorm wrote:
It could be he worked I the neighborhood. Has family in the neighborhood. Has a boss in the neighborhood. Can be a whole bunch of things. Don't think too deeply into it. I'm glad he was caught! Scary stuff

If he worked in the area, I think people should be given that information, especially if its found that he has a previous record.

SixOfWands

Post Thu, Apr 19 2018, 10:19 am
Mevater wrote:
If he worked in the area, I think people should be given that information, especially if its found that he has a previous record.

What purpose would that serve? If you had an encounter with him, you know that. If he was someone you knew, would you want them to publish, "the suspect often had a beer after work with the Mevatar family, who live on STREET"?

lkwdlady

Post Thu, Apr 19 2018, 10:35 am
I read that he worked in a pizza shop nearby

Mevater

Post Thu, Apr 19 2018, 11:34 am
SixOfWands wrote:
What purpose would that serve? If you had an encounter with him, you know that. If he was someone you knew, would you want them to publish, "the suspect often had a beer after work with the Mevatar family, who live on STREET"?

Gimme a break! Whats the chance that he had a social relationship with an ultra religious Jewish family, the only kind of Jews who live in this area?

If he was employed in the area, Id want to know where, and that information is usually offered automatically in the news story. Why not here?

ra_mom

Post Thu, Apr 19 2018, 11:38 am
lkwdlady wrote:
I read that he worked in a pizza shop nearby

Do you have a link?

SixOfWands

Post Thu, Apr 19 2018, 12:08 pm
Mevater wrote:
Gimme a break! Whats the chance that he had a social relationship with an ultra religious Jewish family, the only kind of Jews who live in this area?

If he was employed in the area, Id want to know where, and that information is usually offered automatically in the news story. Why not here?

Why would you want to know that? What purpose would it serve?

Except where its relevant (eg, ex-employee shoots up workplace), I don't know that this information is commonly given. Eg, a woman was found eating Cheetos in someone else's bathtub. No job information given: http://www.nydailynews.com/new.....43152 Suspected rape arrest http://www.nydailynews.com/new.....28078

And I don't want to break it to you, but there are plenty of Jews of color. His brother could live next door to you.

lkwdlady

Post Thu, Apr 19 2018, 12:14 pm
ra_mom wrote:
Do you have a link?

I don’t remember where I read it, but I think it said he worked by dagan pizza
- maybe someone wrote it by comments.

Blumy

Post Thu, Apr 19 2018, 12:23 pm
lkwdlady wrote:
I don’t remember where I read it, but I think it said he worked by dagan pizza
- maybe someone wrote it by comments.

that's so creepy! I always used to go there

painting trees

Post Thu, Apr 19 2018, 12:42 pm
Mevater wrote:
Cops say they’ve arrested the creeper who climbed through a window in a Brooklyn home and crawled into bed with a 14-year-old girl.

Isaac Hernandez, 38, is charged with attempted rape, burglary and child endangerment after Tuesday’s terrifying home invasion.

Hernandez lives in Corona, but he has “ties to the neighborhood, the general neighborhood,” according to NYPD Chief of Detectives Dermot Shea.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new.....41400

Anyone else curious what ties he had to the neighborhood? He worked in the area? Why are they mysterious about what ties he had to the neighborhood?

media article with a photo of Isaac Hernandez, 38:
https://www.amny.com/news/nypd.....30485
The good news is that he has been arrested. Kudos to the folks in blue.

This article says he lives in Corona, Queens.
https://patch.com/new-york/win.....s-bed

rainbow

Post Thu, Apr 19 2018, 12:48 pm
Ssssssmh.

Sunny Days

Post Thu, Apr 19 2018, 12:51 pm
didn't read the article. the girl was jewish?

flowerpower

Post Thu, Apr 19 2018, 1:27 pm
gamzehyaavor wrote:
didn't read the article. the girl was jewish?

Frum family. Guy climbs into the window in middle of the night and goes into her bed. He left his underpants on the floor🤢🤢🤢. Bh the sister woke and he fled before any real damage happened

debsey

Post Thu, Apr 19 2018, 5:44 pm
Poor girl! YUCK.

But thank goodness her sister woke up! What a major nes that no one was hurt.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics